Suspicion

***Adam Woods in MM

10:17p.m.

...

10:18p.m.

...

10:19p.m.

... I was seated at the breakfast bar in the kitchen nursing a glass of Chateau Margaux. It had only been two days since Andre had went out of town on business but Lord knows I was feigning for him. My doctor had cleared me to return to my normal activity two weeks ago and my hormones had been out of control ever since.

Caryn and Selena had just left a few minutes ago after coming over to share a few drinks with me and of course I'd had one too many, which left me watching the clock as the minutes slowly ticked by, waiting for Dre to arrive from the airport.

We moved into the new house about two months ago; around the same time Andre decided to partner up with Jared, and Anthony to open up a casino in Vegas. Besides the lonely nights that I encountered when he was away, everything had been smooth sailing.

The house was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, which is why it was so easy to hear the quiet purring of an engine pulling into the garage. I jumped up so fast, I nearly tripped over my own feet as I headed towards the hallway and out the side door that led to the attached garage. Feeling my heart give a little pitter-pat at the sight of him stepping out of his blacked-out Bentley, I couldn't contain the moisture that leaked out of the diamond between my thighs.

Through the glass walls of the garage, the moonlight gave an illumination over the room, making the six-housed vehicles gleam like they were showroom new. I slowly crept up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He turned his head to glance back at me with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

"Hey baby," he greeted, pulling me around to stand in front of him, as his eyes traveled the length of my body.

"I missed you," I enclosed my arms around his neck and stood on the tips of my toes to meet his lips.

"Is that right?" Slipping his hand between us, he seized the sash that was holding my short robe together and tugged at it lightly; causing it to fall open. He groaned at the sight of my bare body. "You're going to be the death of me, woman."

I smiled against his lips as he gripped the backs of my thighs and lifted me up. My legs came to settle around his waist and I could feel his dick rising through the thin material of his sweats.

"Mmm," I moaned, grinding my hips into him. He quickly stripped me out of the robe and turned so that my back was pressed against the driver's side door. His lips attacked my neck while his fingers ventured lower to travel across my drenched clit.

I hissed in sheer ecstasy.

He caught my moan in his mouth, before trailing his tongue down to my breast where he took turns sucking and flicking my nipples until they stood at attention. All the while, his fingers continued tweaking the delicate bud between my legs.

"Fuck," I half whispered-half groaned as two of his fingers found their way inside of me, never stopping his thumb from its assault on my clit.

"I can't hear you," he lifted me higher, sitting me on top of the car so my pussy was at eye-level. Pushing me gently, he urged me to lay back before burying his face in the "v" of my thighs.

"Shit..." My back arched, giving him better access to his destination. It felt so good, I didn't even care that we were visible to half the neighborhood.

Sliding two of his fingers inside of me, he rotated them and I attempted to break away from the tongue-lashing that he was putting on me but he grabbed my legs in a vise-grip and locked them in place.