Judgement Day

***Jonathon and Lola Woods in MM

In all my thirty three years of life I've never felt an adrenaline rush such as this. It was like a fire shut up in my bones. As Jared led me through the halls of the old warehouse. I could feel beads of perspiration forming on my forehead. I was so anxious to get to the man who stole the life of my unborn, that my hands were literally itching.

Finally we came to a stop at one of the last rooms. Jared opened the locked door and I came face to face with Germaine Jacobs.

He was seated in a chair in the center of the room with his hands and feet bound together. Four guns were being aimed at him from each corner of the room. When he heard the door open he glanced over at me and smirked. I instantly saw red and wasted no time making my way over to him and punching him dead in the face. I could feel his nose break under the weight of my fist and it brought joy into the pits of my soul when he cried out and fell out of the chair. I didn't give him time to recover before using my size thirteen Timbs to try and stomp his ass into the concrete. I kicked him for the loss of my child, for every time he put his hands on my wife, for every bruise he'd left on her, for every time he slid his...

I was getting off on whupping his ass so much it was making my dick hard. I stopped suddenly and looked down at him. He was writhing around on the floor in pain, coughing and spitting up blood from my many kicks to the stomach. He was nearing unconsciousness but I had something that was going to wake his ass up.

"J?" I called not taking my eyes off Germaine.

"Yo," Jared came to stand beside me.

"Did you get the stuff I asked for?"

"Yea man, I got it." He assured me.

"Good, strip him and tie him down to the table."

He didn't put up much fight when my men were removing his clothes and strapping him to the table due to his inanimate state. Once they were done, I took over grabbing swivel shaped blade from the nearby table and making small cuts across his face, arms, and chest. Jared came in behind me squirting rubbing alcohol across the open wounds and Germaine woke up squirming from the burning sensation.

"If you gon' kill me then just be a man about it and shoot me." Germaine said through his clenched teeth.

"Don't rush me, I'm getting to it."

"What you waitin' on? That bitch ass wife of yours to give birth?"

I couldn't help but laugh. The man had some balls on him.

"Didn't you make my wife suffer when you were beating her ass?" I asked circling him. "When you were raping her?"

"She didn't suffer, the bitch passed out. The pussy was still wet as shit though." He grinned at me, baring his bloody teeth.

"Maaannn, kill his ass." Ice said, coming to stand beside me with his heat aimed at Germaine's face. "You want me do it fa you?"

I glared at him before nodding at Jared to go get the things I asked for. It didn't take long for him to come back with a bag of supplies and a small metal tin.

"You know what they used to do to rapists in medieval times?" I asked, removing a small bottle of honey from the bag.

He chose not to answer, simply scowling at me. I handed the honey to Ice since he was so eager to help and he gave me a sideways glance trying to figure out what the hell he was supposed to do with it. I motioned for him to pour it over Germaine's manhood and with a bit of reluctance he did so.

"They placed rats on the offenders stomach and covered them with a metal container before turning up the heat causing them to search for a way out through the flesh." I retrieved the metal pail from Jared and pulled out one of the jumbo-sized rodents by the tail with Germaine eyeing my every move. I trailed the rat across his stomach watching him flinch when it touched his skin. "I thought about using this method on you but unfortunately, you didn't rape her with with your stomach, did you?"