Chapter 1

Miuna's P.O.V)

"Miuna? Are you ready yet? Hurry up, school starts soon!" Okāsan (mom) yelled.

I jumped out of bed, and looked in the mirror. I pulled my long black hair out of the two ponytails and pinned them up like I always do. I took a quick glance at the clock and i saw that it was getting dangerously late.

"MOM, WHERE'S MY UNIFORM?!" I looked everywhere and i panicked.

I ran out of my room and almost tripped over Akira, my 3 year old brother.

"Iu..na?" He brabbled.

"Sorry Akira, I'm in a hurry!" I said as I continued to run.
I heard him sniff, so i ran back and gave him a quick hug.

"Come, food is probably ready!" I gave him a warm smile and I held his hand as we walked towards the kitchen.

"Did you check your closet?"
Okāsan said, as she got a bowl to put Akira's soup in. Akira was happily running through the kitchen, laughing and talking his own fantasy language.

"The closet..." I mentally facepalmed myself. Clothes belong in the closet. How smart.

I ran back to my room to grab my uniform, but it wasn't in the closet. I got nervous and was too afraid to look at the time. After some searching, I gave up and ran to the bathroom to clean my face. After the bowl of my hands was filled with water, I splashed it on my face. I used a little mascara and checked if my hair still looked okay.

"Miuna! Sayu is here!" Okāsan yelled.

"Okay, wait a sec!" I yelled back.

I'm going to be late! Now, where's that stubborn uniform...

I let out a sigh after I finally found it on the ground somewhere in my closet.
I quickly got dressed, got my bag and ran towards the kitchen where Sayu was playing with Akira.

"You're late! What was it now?" Sayu said teasingly.

I pointed at my uniform. She smirked.

"We need to run, Hikari is waiting!" she said jogging towards the front door.
I followed her while Okāsan and Akira were waving us goodbye.

We were running for a little while, until i stopped to catch my breath.

"Come on Miu! Hikari is right there! And..." she stopped running. I looked up, only to see Kaname and Hikari talking. Sayu had a huge crush on Kaname.
I walked up to her, only to see her blushing and looking down to the ground.

I smiled, "Get a move on, Kaname is probably waiting for you!"

"Miuna!" she yelled annoyed as i began running again. She followed me.

"You'll never get me!" I said playfully.
I gained more speed.

I heard that Sayu stopped running and she gasped.

"MIUNA!"

I bumped into Hikari and we both fell on the ground.

He clammed his hand onto his head.

"Itai..." he hisped.

"S-sorry..." I said, looking down, feeling guilty.

"Miuna, are you okay?" Kaname said with a worried look on his face.

I sprung up and wiped the dirt of my skirt.

Kaname then walked up to Hikari and reached out his hand. Hikari denied, stood up and walked towards school.

Sayu gave me a; 'what's wrong with him this time', look. Kaname started to follow him and we silently walked after them.