Chapter 11

Miuna's P.O.V)

Just after I wanted to continue my story to Akira, he fell asleep.
I wonder what was happening inside the sea and go to my room after tugging Akira in.

The frozen sea sparkles onto my window, and i think about what happened today. So much happened, it's crazy.
I stared at the sea.
So blank, yet filled with so much memories.

"It feels like I left something behind that shouldn't be left alone..." I silently whisper to myself.

I place my hand on the window and let it slide downwards. With the motion I feel a tear do the same down my cheek.

Tsumugu's P.O.V)

I walked home with Oki on my shoulders.

I'll be raising a child for a while, and it's not even mine? I don't even know how to raise a child!

We arrive at my house and enter it. It's dark and gloomy, and my eyes trace all of the places Chisaki once stood.
My feet cross the floor over to her room.
Oki eventually woke up and looked around.

"Chisaki," she whispered.

My legs got weak, and i placed Oki on the bed. I kneeled before her, and started crying.

"WHY-Y DID YOU LEAVE ME!"

Kaname's P.O.V)

I followed Sayu all the way to her house.

I need to get this straight, this is what i've always been fighting for.

My eyes saw her being about to enter her house.
Adrenalin rushes through my head and stomach.

"Sayu," I say, and her head swifts to my direction, " I really need to get this completely straight."

She tries to get the key into the lock, but she's shaking like crazy.

"Hai..." she quietly whimpers and eyes the ground.

I walk up to her with a serious expression sleeping upon me.
My right hand grabs her hand, and i place my left on her cheek.
Her eyes fire fear.

"Please date me, Sayu."

She looks down, then up and my heart reaches 100 miles per hour when she positions her lips on mine.

Sayu's P.O.V)

I couldn't resist it any longer.
This was the person i loved, and if you love someone... why hold back? If you really love someone, confusion and pain is all worth it. It's time to make my own miracles!

It was a sweet and soft kiss, but Kaname pulls back.

I immediately regret it and open my mouth to apologise.

"I'm sorry, i was too fast bu-"

"So that's a yes?" Kaname asks politely while smiling and grabbing my hips. I blush and shyly nod.

"Kiss me one more time, please :)" he then whispers.

I bite my lip and hesitate.
I can't do it on request! Ieeek! What should i do!

Panic takes over, but Kaname pulls me closer and locks our lips. It's another sweet and passionate kiss, but Kaname makes it a french one.

I wasn't prepared for this?!
WHAT SHOULD I DO, PULL AWAY? STUMP ON HIS TOE? KISS BACK?!! WUT?

-----------------------

SUPRISE, I'M BACK! Okay so first, I WISH EVERYBODY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Second, YAAAASSS?! 600+ Reads!? THAT'S CRAYCRAY! Thank you sooooo much<3

Not a very long chapter but very well... Love u guys and thanks for reading!