Chapter 13

Miuna's P.O.V.

"On the ice? How did that happen! And, why naked? Is he still alive? Can we help him?!", I spurt out all of the questions that I could think of, and grabbed a blanket from next to the couch. Otosān silently snatched the blanket from my hands and wrapped it around the boy.

"BAKA! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!" I yell, with my fists clenched and my eyebrows frowning.

Otosān looked at me, but his expression was far from angry towards me, like I was at him. His expression looked almost... calm, but a bit worried.

"I don't know, Miuna." He sighs, and stands up, walking to the kitchen.

"IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT THIS BOY WITH YOU, AM I RIGHT?" I growl, with burning tears in my eyes.

Why is everybody lying to me?

Otosān just straight up walks to his - and Akari's- bedroom. I can hear muffled words while I blankly stare at the ground. But wait, the voice wasn't my dad's? I look up at the couch, and the boy with his brown messy hair and deep, sparkling blue eyes looks straight back at me.

"Miuna?" The boy says, couriously.

I push myself backwards, sliding over the floor and yell as hard as possible, "OTOSĀĀĀN!!!".

" What's wrong with you," the boy says a bit turned off, "what the hell."
He then takes a look at his body, and quickly realises that he's naked. He tries to cover himself up even more, and I snicker a bit.

"It's okay Hikari, you're at ours." Otosān says calmly while approaching us. How can he be so calm? Just a few seconds later I see sleepy Akari and Akira following after him. Even Akira seems to recognise the boy.

"Hikariii!" He screams, while jumping on top of him. The boy seems pretty suprised, but pets his head.

"Akari, what happened?" The boy asks Okasān.

"You know..." She answers, while giving a guesture with her head towards the sea.
The boy looks at the blanket that is covering him up.

"Did the others wake up yet?"

"Not everybody, but-"

"Did Manaka wake up yet?" The boy almost shouts, while placing Akira off him.

"Manaka hasn't been with us for a long time, you should know that Hikari." Otosān interrups.

The boy named Hikari's eyes turn a bit sad. "Oh, that's right..."

"I'll get you some clothes. Are you coming with me, Akira? Your daddy is coming too, right?" Akari says, and Otosān nodds. And they all walk out of the livingroom.

"So, what've you been into?" Hikari smiles. Why is he being so casual with me?
I decide to be close myself off.

"Who are you anyways?"  I say, a bit eager for the answer.

"What" he stupidly brings out.

I sigh irritated. I stand up, and hold my chin up high.

"Who. Are. You!" I now shout, while avoiding eyecontact.

"Are you playing with me? If yes, it's not funny. Give me a break, I just woke up" he yawned.

I don't know what to say, so I look over at the side to completely avoid getting a glimpse of him.  Should I play like it was a joke? I guess that's the best for now.

"Oh, haha. You got me. I mean, you always look through my jokes, right? Ha-"

"Okay, so you aren't joking."

"What?! I just said that i wasn't jo-", I pout, but that Hikari cuts me off again.

"I know when you lie. Why don't you know me, damnit" He sits straight up, and looks me directly in the eye.

Hikari's P.O.V)

Did she just really forget me, or did I do something wrong? She's acting so stupid, like most of the time.
I sit straight up, and look directly in her blue-gray eyes. She looks startled and blushes. Why is she blushing? We're friends right, It's not like I declaired my 'life-long love' to her or something.

"Hikari, I got some clothes for you. You can change in Miuna's room. You know where that is, right?" Akari says, while handing me a blue hoodie, pants and underwear.

"My room?!" Miuna coughs, like it was an insult.

"Got a problem with that?" I playfully tease. She frowns and crosses her arms. "Now cover your filthy eyes, I'm going to YOUR room." I say while standing up, almost dropping the blanket. She squeeks and closes her eyes. I smirk.
  "Hikari! Don't tease Miuna!" Akari says while giving me a punch on my arm. I laugh.

"I do what I want!" I say smirking, while giving them both the: 'Aliën peace sign' that I used for my first day at school on the surface too.

"That boy..." Akari sighs while I walk to Miuna's room, being satisfied with my tease.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, supershort chapter. With who should the story go further next? Tsumugu or Hikari? Tell me via a message pls! I love getting requestst 💕
Bye guys, thanks for reading ❤️