Chapter 12

Kaname's P.O.V)

I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

This girl meant the world to me.

She was the prettiest, smartest, most interesting girl I've ever met.

Before I knew it, I was trying to connect her tongue with mine.

She tensed up and I stopped my act imediately.

I pulled back and released my hand from her face.

Was this a mistake?

"Ehh i'm growing up..." Sayu whispered.

"Wait, what?" I grinned.

Sayu looked at me and her face shot from pale to red.

"You're such a dork." I smiled.

Her jaw went a little up and down, probably not knowing what to say.

"Sooo..." I stutter.

We both awkwardly take a step back. I look down, but when I look up again I see a door her close.

Sayu went inside.

"S-sayu?", I knocked on her door.

"Wait, wait! I need to just, take a break." Sayu mumbled from the other side of the door.

I let out a big sigh and leaned onto her door, but before I knew it I fell into her house, onto the floor.

"Itai..." I say while stroking the back of my head.

"Kaname! Are you okay? Oh, I'm so stupid for not locking the door!" Sayu says in a panicking tone, while helping me get up.

I sat up and pulled Sayu down in front of me.

The courage sunk into my shoes, but I decided to say what I longed to say:

"Sayu, please kiss me."

"Actually, I, uhm, I was going inside for, I need to make dinner for-"

"Please?" I beg, cutting her off.

Sayu frowned. She scoots closer and awkwardly grabs my cheeks with her hands.

"I'm very stupid. And you are dumb." she growls while leaning in and shutting her eyes tightly, before kissing me.

Miuna's P.O.V)

I woke up from a slight moonshine beam that shin onto my eyelids. I lift myself from the bed and wiggle my hands trough my hair.

"Okāsan?" i yell.

No response.
Imediately after i yelled, i got a wave of dizzyness over me.

"Okāsaaaan!" i yell a bit louder now.

I bring myself up to the kitchen and see Okāsan sitting there at the diner table, staring at her phone. She looks up to me.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your dad hasn't come back yet, I just tried to call him but his has left his phone here-"

"What?!" i interrupt.

"I think I'm going to have to go look for him." she sighs, while she takes a sip of a glass of water.

"Okāsan, no. I'll go. Please sleep, you look very tired." i exclaim, and grab the back of her chair and pull it backwards, so she is forced to stand up and go to bed.

Okāsan slowly retreats herself from the kitches while I put on my shoes to go outside.

As soon as I was about to open the front door, Otosān tries to enter the back door. It seems like he's struggeling to get it open, so I run at it and open it.

"Miuna, get a towel right now!" he coughs.

Before I turn around to get a towel, I see a glimpse of a boy, with his arms wrapped around my Otosān's neck.

I feel my heart beat fast, and my palms sweat as a groove a towel from the stand in our bathroom.

"Quick, Miuna" he pants, while placing the half naked boy on our couch.

I carefully trow him the towel and eye the boy as i shuffle closer.

"Who's that!?" I hysterically mouth while squatting next to the boy.

Akira now, very curiously, peeks at us from out of his room.

Otosān hesitates for a second.

"He was on the ice." he says, kind of ignoring my question.

--------------------------------------------------

Okay, this was shit. I'LL GET MORE GOOD IDEA'S WHEN I WATCH THE ANIME AGAIN (MY 7TH TIME COUGH) I DOWNLOADED WATTPAD AGAIN AND SAW MY STORY HAD 1,44 K VIEWS I WAS LIKE WHAT PLS WUT WAAAAT. Actually, I almost cried 😅. I can't U guys! And all of your sweet comments :) Tysm ;-;
Anyways, I'm so sorry for not uploading in OVER 5 MONTHS LIKE OMG SORRY. I deleted wattpad off my phone, bcs school and stuff.
Sooo... Thanks for reading and happy feasts that i forgot to mention! =.=