Chapter 9

* * * *
FIRST;

I normally write in diary-form (like it happened in the past), but i decided to start writing like it's happening right now. Because the diary form is a bit too difficult for me, like, i'm originally dutch... So my english is VERY bad. My apologies for that tho, if it bothers you :)
Tell me which u like best :3

Xxx me.

* * * *

Sayu's P.O.V)

I felt my hands shaking. Kaname was petitely looking at me, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Kaname..." i say, my hand reaching to grab his. He denied and tied Miuna's jacket tighter around his waist.

He let out soft whimpers and laughs.

"You know Sayu, it's really funny because;
By talking to me at the rails of the train that time, you-you actually..."
He laughs and looks down.
I pull my hand back and let my shoulders hang.

"You actually gave me faith for something."
he says and stops laughing.

I can't tell him.
I can't.
I can't!

He moves his body to the side and stands up. Panic flows through my veins.

"Please- Kaname! No, wait!" I yell, while i move a little forward trying to grab his ankle.

I felt frantic. A few drops of water landed on my face as he sprung into the ice hole.
Miuna's jacket floats on the waves and decided to grab it.

I facepalmed my forehead and held back my tears.
How could it become as bad as it is now?

I bet Miuna has seen her parents by now.

Why do i feel so lonely?

Why?

Why can Miuna go to Shioshishio whenever she wants? Why can she see Hikari and the others and why can't i?

Jealousy washed over me and i pulled on my hair. I dragged myself up to stand, and lifelessly walked towards Miuna.
She was happily playing with Akira and i growled.

"Look! Sayu would you like to- Eh? What's wrong?" she sing songed; i lifted my chin.

"Nothing, you should continue being perfectly happy." I murmur and sliced her off, walking past her.
In i rush i threw the wet jacket in her face.

"What?! You don't even slightly know what i've been through!
!" she yells, i shrug it off and just walk away.

"SAYU!" she yells again, but Akari said something and she flew silent.

"Miuna, try to understand. She's been through a lot too." Akari says, just loud enough for me to hear.

I almost wanted to yell something at their direction, but instead of that i start running forward.

I pant and lose my breath, so i stop a the corner of a tank station and i stumble backwards.
Kaname was standing right in front of me, holding a can of juice.
There was a awkward moment of eye contact, and i shivered.
He dropped the can and i sneezed.