Him or Me part 1

Chapter 9
( 1 week later )
Finns pov :
Its been a week since Rachel and I kissed she still hasn't broken up with Jessie.  I can't help but wonder why she hasn't broken up with him yet I mean I know she loves me but I just don't want to be lead on .

Rachels pov :
Its been a week since Finn kissed me and now all I feel is conflicted . I love hanging out with Jessie he's so sweet and kind but he's so serious and kind of selfish to. Then theres Finn, the boy I've been with since freshman year and he's just so loving and caring and funny and kind , he loves me for me and he's not controlling and when we kiss it feels like fireworks are going off in the sky . Then theres me and just me . As much as I love them both I just feel like I shoud be single and find myself . Today I decided to go out with Quinn and baby Emma at the mall maybe Quinn can help me choose . "Just follow your heart Rachel I mean your going to have to choose one of them . " Quinn told me at the food   court. "But how I mean their both amazing guys. " I said . "Rachel you need to stop for a second and think about you , you got into Yale Rachel do you know how amazing that is?" She said.  I smiled , "I know , I just don't think I can afford it." I said. "Have you asked your dad about it?" She asked me. "No I don't want him to feel like he owes me. " I said. "Rachel , your valadictoring , number 1 in the class , and your in highest honors . I'm sure he wouldn't mind paying for some of your tution ." She said . "I know but back to Finn and Jessie , what do I do?" I asked her. "Follow your heart and it will lead you in the right direction. " She said and then left .

Finns pov :
( 2 days later )
I was at my locker when I saw Rschel walking down the hall. "Hey Rach!" I said. She turned around and smiled , "Hey. " I said catching up to her. "Hi. " She said. "So. " I said. "So." She told me.  "Did you break up with Jessie?" I asked her.  "Finn,  look I like you but I also like Jessie.  " She said.  "Rachel . " I said . "Finn please I need to think about this just give me time. " She said and left .