Graduation

Chapter 16
( 6 months later )
Rachels pov :
"Thank you parents , students , and faculty for coming to this wonderful envent as we watch as the class 2015 graduates , now I would like to introduce our valadictoring , my daughter Rachel Shuester!" My dad said . I smiled as the crowd clapped for me and people cheered . I stepped on the podium and started , "Somebody very wise once told that being a part of something special makes you special well at first I didn't believe that but then as time went on I started to . I have had many bad things happen to me but through all that came the good. I have grown stronger and wiser because of it and even when I was in a million peices I always had my friends to pick me right back up and showed me the light through the darkness. I couldn't be more happier then I am now . Even though I know that there will be opsticals in my life and through my journey I know I'll get through it. I would just like to thank a few people in particular though , Ms.Pilsbury, My dad Mr.Shuester, the glee club, and my boyfriend Finn Hudson who has been through hell and back with me. So to the class of 2015 I want to say there is a beginning and an end the rest is just a whole lot of middle . However its what you do with that middle that matters my mom taught me that." Suddenly everyone burst into tears from the audience. "Anyone congratulations class of 2015 we did it!" I said excitedly and everyone threw their caps up in the air and cheered . Finn then got up made his way towards me and kissed me passionatley.