Tartie Wedding

Chapter 32
( 2 months later )
Rachels pov :
"I can't do this!" Tina yelled . "Tina relax its going to be okay." Mercedes said. "No , no its not my dress is hidious and Artie won't like it!" She said . "Tina it doesn't matter what your wearing Artie loves you and plus the dress is gorgeous. " I told her. "Yeah you could be wearing a chicken suit and Artie would still marry you." Brittney said. "I can't do this, this wedding is going to be a disaster. " She said. "Thats it come with me ." I said and I took her hand and we headed to the grooms room . I knocked on the door and Finn answered. "Wow you look ..." "I need Artie ." I said . "Okay Rachel on a misson go in ." He said scared and I went into the room . "Woah the bride can't be in here ." Artie said . "Artie tell her she looks amazing. " I said. He looked at her and said , "Tina your the most beautiful girl in this wedding ." He told her. "Aww..." She said. "Okay thank you. " I said. "Now lets go get you two married. " I told them and Tina and I left . "Tina do take Artie to be your loftly wedded husband ..... " The preist asked. She smiled , "I do of course." She said interrupting him . "And do you Artie...." "A million times yes I do! " He told him. "Okay I now pronounce you Mr.and Mrs. Tina Abrams! You may now kiss your bride!" He said and Tina bent down and they kissed passionatly as everyone cheered.