Opening Night part 2

Chapter 25
Rachels pov :
We were in act 2 for Funny Girl and it was time for me to sing My Man . I took a deep breath walked on stage and the music started:
Oh my man I love him so
He'll never know
All my life is just despair
But I don't care
When he takes me in his arms
The world is bright, alright
(Looks over at Finn and tears roll down her cheeks)
What's the difference if I say
I'll go away
When I know I'll come back
On my knees someday
Oh whatever my man is
I am his forever more

It cost me a lot
But that's one thing that I've got
It's my man
Cold and wet
Tired you bet
But all that I soon forget
With my man

He's not much for looks
And no hero out of books
He's my man
Two or three girls has he
That he likes as well as me
But I love him

Oh my man I love him so
He'll never know
All my life is just despair
But I don't care
When he takes me in his arms
The world is bright, alright
(Crying but still singing thinking of Finn)
What's the difference if I say
I'll go away
When I know I'll come back
On my knees someday
Oh whatever my man is
I am his forever more
(End of song)
Everyone clapped giving me and standing ovation and the show went on . I took my final bow and went off stage. I walked into my dressing room and then someone said , "You did amazing." I looked and it was Grant. "What are you doing here ?" I asked happily. "Did you really think I miss my beautiful amazing fiancé perform in her opening night on her first broadway show? " He asked retorically. I smiled and kissed him passionatly. "You did amazing ." He told me. "Knock Knock!" Sam said . "Hi guys." I said with my arm wrapped around Grant. "Diva you did amazing ." Kurt said. "Thank you." I said. "So I have to get dress but after I promise we'll go out okay." I said and they left . I took my wig off and start to get undress when there was a knock on my door . "Come in. " I said. "Hey." Finn said. "Hi ." I said. "You did amazing. " He told me. "Thank you. " I said . "I really loved when you sang My Man." He told me. "Yeah ." I said. "Who were you thinking of when you were singing?" He asked me. I paused and then trying to change the subject I said , "Can you help unzip me?" I asked. "Sure." He said. "You know I always thought that was our song . You know you sang it in highschool and I was listening and tonight I saw you looking at me..." I quickly turned around . "What do you think your doing Finn. I'm engaged to a good man and your trying to suduce me ." I said. "Rachel I love you don't you get that I love you and I know that you love me too so don't think for a second your fooling anyone . " He said. I started to boil with anger and then suddenly I kissed him passionatly and then slapped him. "Finn I'm so...." He interrupted me and said, "Its fine ." He told me. "I should go. " He said and left.