Chapter twenty [Special Chapter]

Chapter 20 Special Chapter

A/N: Special ang chap na to dahil POV ni Shin, madalang lang ako gumawa ng POV ng lalaki dahil una sa lahat ay DI AKO LALAKI at pangalawa, di ko feel gumawa ng POV ng lalaki. ^O^

__________

SHIN's POV

Napabangon ako sa kama ng makita ko syang di mapakali sa sofa, she seems to be uncomfortable. Napailing nalang ako, I stood up at lumapit sa kanya.

"You can have the bed." I said as I pushed her out of the couch. She looked up at me and she smiled widely and thrown her body unto the bed. I fixed the couch, lied and then attempted to sleep.

"Oist!"

"Oist! Hey, Shin.." then I felt her hands poked my face. Hinawakan ko naman ang hands nya saka ngumiti kahit nakapikit. Her hands was so soft, I've always dreamt of holding her hands tightly.

"Hey! Wake up!" she said again, trying to wake me up.

"What?" I said in closed eyes.

"I cant sleep in that bed alone." she hissed. Napamulat ako habang magkasalubong kilay ko, what does she mean by that?

"And what do you mean?" I asked.

"Duh! I cant sleep there alone. The last time I experienced nightmare, my Mom slept beside me for five straight nights." she explained while rolling her eyes

"And?" I smirked. I like hearing her plead, or say sorry to me. I like to see her irritated and I like to see her smile..

"Arg! Slow ka ba talaga or nags-slow slowan ka lang?" she asked saka hinigit ang kamay nyang kanina ko pa hawakhawak. Arg! I want to hold it more longer.

"What's wrong with it? Im just asking kung ano gusto mo?" I answered back smiling devilishly,

"I want you to sleep in that bed with me, but only to sleep. Not with the S thing!" tapos nagroll eyes ulit sya. "Im still afraid."

"Sure! As long as there's a free hug." I stood up then humiga sa bed ko.

She did the same thing kaso inirapan nga lang ako. She went to the bed pero dun sa pinakadulo na isang tulak lang eh mahuhulog na sya.

Bigla namang lumakas ang hangin, I forgot to close my window. So tumayo ako at sinarhan at bumalik sa kama.

Pagkahiga ko, naramdaman kong sumiksik sakin si Kath.

"Just shut up! Natatakot lang ako. Just sleep and dont say a word anymore." binalaan nya agad ako with glare.. Nagshrug nalang ako. Tss. Kahit kelan talaga, Kath is really different from any other girls, by her definition of her self, she's extraordinary.

Hinaplos ko buhok nya then nakita ko na napakunot noo nya. Ang position kasi nya eh nakaharap sakin.

I remembered the first time I saw her. It was in a pageant, she was representing her batch then she won as the campus princess. Simula nung araw na yun, I swore to my self I will only love this perfect girl.

Hinawakan nya ang kamay ko habang hinahaplos ko ang hair nya, dumilat sya mula sa pagkakapikit at ang sama ng tingin sakin.

"Dont rape me behind your mind." she hissed with her death glare.

I chuckled. "Pati ba naman yun, ipagkakait mo?"

I tried my best para mapansin nya, I became her stalker and being her stalker nalaman ko na hindi lang ako ang gumagawa nun. Many guys...

Guys who are more good looking than me, guys who are stronger than me.. And guys who are way better than me. What can I do? Im just a not goodlooking guy. A nerd with thick eyeglasses and an attire which is mostly worn during 1970s. Ano ba panlaban ko sa kanila? But of course, I do have. It's my love to her. I do truely love her that Im willing to do anything para mapansin nya lang ako.

"Arg!" tapos tinalikuran nya lang ako, dun sya humarap sa kabilang side ng bed. I can smell her scent dahil ang lapit lapit lang nya sakin. I really want to hug her. Pero baka tuhodin lang nya ako at tadyakan so tinitigan ko lang sya nang nakatalikod.

Then this day came, I introduced my self to her with my confession of my undying love but what happened was the unexpected. She didnt ignore me. She felt my presence but that time, how I wished she just ignored me and walked past through me. What she did is so much hurtful to my ego. She bullied me, not just any simple bullying pero pinahiya nya ako. She laughed at my confession and said harsh words like she would never like me even if I jumped over a 100story buiding.

Naramdaman kong mas umusog sya sakin. "Hey Shin, narinig mo ba yun?"

"Ang alin?" I asked but she kept on pushing her self to me. Shet! Baka di na ako makapagpigil nito.

"Eeehhh! Tinatakot mo nanaman ako eh!" tapos napaharap sya sakin at sinubsob ang mukha nya sa dibdib ko. Then I grabbed the chance to hug her. This girl... She's strong in the outside but has a soft inside.

"Even if you kneel down infront of me and kiss my feet. I wont still like you! A nerd? Hahahaha! I would prefer my model suitor which I dumped a week ago." then she laughed along with her friends, along with every person that is looking at us, along with every person that is passing by. I felt so weak and small, I asked my self, is there something wrong in loving her? Bakit nya ginagawa sakin to when all I did was to love her? She throwed straight into my face the flowers and chocolates I offered her. Then she started to walk away. "better luck next time. Nerd" that was her last word. Better luck next time? Yeah. Next time. Then again, I swore to my self that by that next time, she'll be the one kneeling in front of me and kissing my foot. I cursed that she'll pay for everything she did to me. My love turned to hate and anger.

Minutes passed at naramdaman kong tulog na sya. I looked at her face at hinaplos ang mukha nya. I traced her face, her soft and angelic face. She's angelic but she was possesed by a bitch evil. But still she's the girl Im always wanting from the start. "You always made me broke every swear I made to my self." then I kissed her fore head.

I did swear again, but that swear was full of anger, that swear was a revenge. I will make my revenge. I made a change, I did all my best to be his ideal guy. To be the guy who is way better than any guy surrounding her. To be the guy she'll be kneeling at. I want to see her in tears, but everytime I'll try, I felt like Im doing the very biggest mistake in the world. She's always hitting my ego, and every time she's doing it, all I can do was to forgive her. I cant understand my self, but the more Im trying to loathe her, the more I want to care for her..

"I love you but sorry, you have thrown that love decades ago. And sorry, you made me hate you."

A/N: Remember pag biglang nagiiba ng mood at nagagalit si Shin? (Nung pababain nya ng kotse si Dannica at nung matutulog si Dannica sa guest room) yan ang behind the mystery. Hihi.pag sinasabi ni Dannica na ayaw nya kay Shin, nareremember ni Shin ang pagpapahiya sakanya ni Dannica.