Chapter 1

I stepped out of the airplane. The warm summer wind blowing against my skin. As much as I hated to be in Florida I wanted to enjoy the feeling of getting out of an airplane that I had sat in for about three hours. I am never getting on a public airplane again, ever!

If I had gotten to enjoy my flight I would be less grumpy and annoyed but since I didn't get to enjoy my flight my day was ruined. I hate airplanes did I mention it?

"Bye sweetie" A male voice said from beside me. I scowled and turned around.

"Don't you 'Sweetie' me" I hissed.

He just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Bye fat girl!" The little boy beside him said sticking out his disgusting tongue.

"You little... Sweetheart, why don't you leave before I pinch you? You don't want a red mark on your cute little face do you?" I said trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. He was not a 'sweetheart' and he definitively did not have a cute face! He had the opposite to be honest.

"See yaa" The boy said.

"I won't see you anywhere!" I hissed.

He just chuckled and went leaving me glaring at his back.

The thing is I sat beside these two immature boys. First I had to deal with the little one. He constantly talked to me while I was trying to watch a movie on my laptop. When I didn't answer him he got all whiny. He started screaming and shouting saying that I was mean and didn't want to talk to him. Obviously he was right, honestly by just seeing his face I had a feeling he would annoy me. The little boy that was whining and crying like a baby I learned had the name Freddie.

When he then stared to pull my hair I got angry and told him to stop it. He just got angrier at me and started to suck my hair. Which now by the way is horrible. I got annoyed and told him off again but this time I was more serious. He started bawling his eyes out saying he thought girls were nice but that he obviously was wrong because I was the meanest fat girl he had ever met. This really offended me and so I ended up pinching him on the cheek. I really wish I hadn't done that because he started bawling again but this time much higher. We got stares from all across the plane. When I looked back at him I was surprised to see a boy around my age glaring at me. What? I thought.

"You mean witch! What did you do to my brother?" He hissed. Brother? Well that explained the retardness, if that even was a word apparently it was it for him. We had been sitting in the airplane for about one hour and now he decides to acknowledge my presence. Talk about being a retard. Okay, so maybe I was being really mean today but that was just because I had a bad day. Don't even remind me of it. I usually was a lot nicer because as a Christian you should be nice. Hey, remember I am a teenager too which gives me the right to be all nasty and mean sometimes.

"Me?" I asked innocently. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"No the dog beside you" He said sarcastically.

"Hey, I did him nothing! He was the one disturbing me when I was watching a movie on my laptop; if anyone should be called a witch here it should be him!" I said pointing at his brother. Okay, so maybe I was being a bit immature but I had all rights in the world no in the universe!

"Don't you know how to treat children?" He asked in disbelief. I scoffed.

"Easy for you to say because he wasn't disturbing you" I muttered.

"Well if you haven't noticed I am his brother which means I get to hear him whine all the time" The brother said.

"Whatever, I'm sorry" I said then turning my attention back to my laptop.