Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

I closed the door and stomped my way into the kitchen were Kendra was sitting and gossiping on the phone with whomever the unlucky friend was. 

 I took of my sandals and stomped my feet to show her my presence. She turned around and give me a one over and then turned back to her call. 

 "I'll call you back Crystal my annoying of a sister is home" She said and then turned of the phone.  

 "What?" She had the guts to say and act annoyed with me when I was the one who was supposed to be annoyed with her. Who did she even think she was? 

 "Oh I'll show you what is what! Did you know he has made a plan of what we are supposed to do on these training meetings? I bet you did, why did I even ask? Did you know he has decided what I am supposed to eat and what I'm not supposed to eat? I bet you did that too and did you know he has planned surprised too? I'm pretty sure you do know that too! Like who makes surprises and wants to ´catch people of guard´ when you're supposed to train for a stupid competition? Worst of all did you know that he has made a schedule of what I'm supposed to eat? and that I'm sure with all of my body that you do, you wanna know why? Because you planned it all with him you daughter of to annoying but anyways lovely parents! I want to fry you alive with a spatula. I want to spit all over you until you can only see spit! I want to kick you so much people will think you’re a football! I want too … aaargh!" I continued ranting and giving suggestions of what I wanted to do to her until she cut me off. 

 "Chill lil sis there. I didn't plan it with him. I agreed to his plans" She explained as if that would make things better, as if that would make me less hungry than I were as if that would take away the schedule he had planned for me! As if that would make life any easier. I wanted to hit her so bad with a rock. 

"Ye because that makes everything so much better and easier" I yelled at her. 

 "You backstabbing b*tch" I continued screamed. Ye I said it. She deserved it. She really did! This was one of the moments were I just needed to let it go.  

"I what?" She said standing up from her chair and making her way to me. 

"Oh you heard me, and you had it coming to you! FYI I meant it." I screamed and then turned around to leave dramatically to make the scene so much better but then I stopped and turned around to make my way to the fridge and grab some food because my belly had started grumbling. Kendra opened her mouth to speak but I told her to save it and then I made the dramatic walk I was supposed to do before with a coke, baguette and half a carrot cake in my hand. I have to say I didn't feel like the boss or as if I had succeeded to walk away dramatically for your information. The opportunity was there and I had missed it by a grumbling belly.  

 Morning came and I had to wake up and make my way to work - yes I still worked. I worked when I was supposed to be having my vacation. Oh I even seemed to go to something similar to school. Yes it was that horrible. Victoria secret meals and 'surprises' surprises, yes surprises. I'm not having my birthday so why am I suddenly going to be having surprises? And Victoria secret meals? If I wanted to starve myself to death or become a Victoria secret model I would but no my love and loyalness for food was to big to go behind its back like that. Broccoli how I hated this summer. 

 Locking the door to the little shop I checked my phone and sure enough Tristan had sent a message saying where we were going to meet and at which time. Which was in 45 minutes. At a running track. I groaned. I didn't feel like running in fact I never felt like running. I didn't even feel like living at the moment. Why was Tristan making life so hard for me? 

 40 minutes later I was at the running track he had told me to meet him at and for your information I didn't just automatically know where it was no he and Kendra had to give me the directions. I also had to call Kendra thrice since I was unsure of where to go. I had gone home after work and then packed the things I thought I needed as well as taken a pretty quick shower.