Chapter 9

I sighed as I heard my phone vibrate for the God knows how many times. I was sitting in the living room with Kendra watching gossip girls. Kendra was going on about how she hated Blaire and that Blaire didn’t deserve anyone. Since I wasn’t a fan of Gossip girl I just nodded my head and tried to seem interested.

“Are you even listening?” Kendra asked me all of a sudden. I snapped my head up and gave her an innocent smile.

“Why have you been staring at your phone for the past 10 minutes? And why is it vibrating all the time it’s not like you have a social life or anything” She stated.

“I do!” I exclaimed.

“Or I did…” I muttered.

“What was that?” Kendra asked taking a scoop of her ice cream.

“What was what?” I asked innocently even though I knew exactly what she was talking about. I just really didn’t want to talk to her about what happened at the beach. I just feel like I overreacted. I mean so what if he thought I liked him?

“Don’t play dumb I know that act, you’re hiding something. Tell me. Now!” Kendra demanded setting down her ice cream and moving closer to me. I let out a frustrated growl and then started explaining about my unnecessary tantrum.

“So you got all defensive just because Tristan-“

“Don’t say his ugly name” I said stubbornly.

“Fine butthole then. So you got all defensive just because butthole accused you for liking him?” She tried to clarify giving me a disbelieving look.

“No it’s not like that! You probably won’t get me! The way he said it and the fact that he thought that I liked him. The words he said to me! They were so offensive, it really hurt” I explained.

“No I actually don’t get it and I don’t think I ever mean”

“Of course” I muttered.

“Well I don’t have all this boy issues, I just go to the point unlike some people…” I raised my eyebrow quite confused.

“What’s your point Ken?” She rolled her eyes once again giving me a disbelieving look.

“That you guys should just go straight to the thing and stop all this unnecessary drama” She stated as if it was the most obvious thing.

“You’re so unbelievable” I muttered, standing up hastily and making my way out of the living room; leaving a confused but quite amused Kendra behind.

“She never gets anything. She thinks everyone’s like her! Liking people all the time” I muttered to myself. I trampled up to my room and banged the door closed while muttering unkind words to myself.

Lying down on my bed, I picked up my phone and read the screen.

Ella: Are you okay, I mean what…

Ella: Thea? Ae you okay? :O

Ella: CAN YOU ANSWER ME!

Ella: I’m worried as sick! Just answer the freaking phone!

Ella: Please

Ella: Please!

Brooke: Are you alright? I know that what Tristan said was harsh and all but…

Ella: If you don’t answer the phone I will be over in a min

Brooke: Text me when you see this or you can call…

Ella: You b*tch answer the phone!

Language Ella…