Chapter 11

I stared at her gobsmacked. She had just made a fool out of me; I for one wasn’t even near interested in her boyfriend. She just jumped to conclusions accusing me for wanting her boyfriend who was the one hitting on me! Okay sure I’d also be mad if I saw my boyfriend dancing with another girl so I don’t blame her but just jumping to conclusions without making sure or asking that’s a chicken move. 

“Don’t you have anything to say? About how you decided to hit on my boyfriend while it was clearly written ‘violet’ on his necklace? Ye you guys heard me this wh*re right here decided to hit on my boyfriend” She stated dramatically. She was really starting to test me now. 

“If you’re going to hit on someone’s boyfriend at least go for someone who doesn’t have a psycho b*tch as a girlfriend” A dude yelled from the crowd. Now the question was if this was an insult for me or for her aka violet. 

“She has all the rights to act like one I mean look at her (aka me) how can you not know that a guy is taken when his girlfriends name is written on his necklace which if I might add is written in big bold letters!” Another person from the crowd yelled. 

“She isn’t even worth the cheating, I mean look at her” Another cow poo decided to butt in. 

“Ye she looks like my mother’s ex’s shit, believe me it wasn’t pretty” 

“That’s an insult to your mother’s ex’s shit this girl is serious matters” A fugly buttnose said. 

And insults were kept on swinging my way about either me or violet. 

“Okay now listen here you all, I did not cheat on her chicken boyfriend he was the one that came to me and if you guys don’t believe me that’s your problem now get out of my way” 

“Ugly and b*tchy, the best combination” I just rolled my eyes and found Nathan staring at me dumbfoundly. 

“That was you they were talking about?” He questioned. 

“Ye and you weren’t there to defend me neither were the others” I replied giving him a cold glare. I was there all on my own getting insulted by unknown people that couldn’t mind their own business and he was here wondering either it was me or not. 

“Well did it say violet on his necklace?” 

“Yes but I seriously didn’t know he had a girlfriend he literally forced himself on me I promise” 

“Who doesn’t suspect a boy who has a girl name written on his necklace with big bold letters?” He asked or more like stated ignoring my answer earlier on. 

“Just… be quiet I’m stupid” 

Couldn’t agree more, oh so you back now? 

“That was stupid” He replied I just stuck out my tongue. 

“So I’m kind of like tired, when are we leaving. That girl was way too much drama” I said yawning as I was talking.