Chapter 20

Dérion POV

"Aight y'all boys gonna enter into this side and yall boys here gonna enter into the other side. The blue pills are for the dogs and the dogs only, DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT give it to a FED or I'll kill you myself. Now this red pill right here is for the FEDS give them ONE when they wake up they gonna think it's a new day, I coulda gotten something better but SOMEBODY ain't fucking inform me that the she/he was under federal custody!" I screamed at Punk.

"My bad boss man" he said putting his had down while I continued going over the blueprint.

"Anyways I want this shit to go off without a hitch now y'all boys here already know what the outcome should be. BIG I want you to make sure Battle ready because if he pull any fuck shit he dying on sight, understand?"

"Yes boss"

"Aight yall can go"

I took a long drag on my blunt trying to release some stress. We going after these niggas full force I ain't taking no shortages no backups. Whoever they is, are out for blood and I'm about to pour theirs in a cup and hand it to them.

Brooklyn back to having them nightmares again and it's getting so bad she don't even wanna shut her eyes in fear the nightmares going to come back.

If I told y'all I wasn't stressed I'll be lying I been napping at the trap making sure every motherfucker messing with what's mines die plain and simple.

But I need to get back to my baby tho. She going to sleep tonight. I burned the ashes in the tray and headed to Cali and Korday house. Me and Brooklyn was staying in their guest house. Even though I appreciate them doing that I need to start making moves with a realtor. I'm not about to live off my brother. Nah not happening.

When I got there I went straight to the entrance of the guest house. I stepped in and tip toed to the bedroom. I looked inside to see Brooklyn fighting off sleep. She was literally sitting on the edge of the bed trying to hold her head up. Her eyes were bloodshot red.

I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes and switched to some plaid pajama pants and shut off the lights. I walked over to her side of the bed putting both legs on the side of her I grabbed her by her arms making her lay on top of me. She tried to decline.

"Dérion stop I'm not sleepy"

"Brooklyn you about to pass out on the edge of the bed"

"Dérion I'm fine" she says sitting back up.

"Come on just try for me"

"Déri-"

"Ok ok how about I make you a bet if I sing you a little something will you try and go to sleep?"

She turned to me with her red eyes "You can sing?"

"Yea I told you I have a musical background" she grinned at me.

"Now are you gonna let ya man spit a little something to you or nah" I said smiling.

"Ok"

I started singing Bryson Tiller Don't.

I kissed her ear then started.

Don't
Don't play with her don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
Aye, I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I want to give you better
Baby its whatever
Somebody gotta step up
Girl I'm that somebody
So I'm Next up

Be damned if I let him catch up
Its easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl he only fucked you over cuz you let him