Rainy Days (Louis Tomlinson)

Your P.O.V.

"Louis Tomlinson! Where the heck are you taking me?!" I yell at Louis. He had a firm grip on my wrist and was dragging me who knows where. The worst part, I was blindfolded. We kept walking and we walked up what felt like a grassy hill.

"Here we are love." I hear Louis say as he takes off my blindfold.

The bright orange light of the sunset blinds me as I take in the sight.

"The liiiggght!" I semi-yell, immigrating Louis. He chuckles while my vision starts to get clearer.

"Louis." I whisper.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He whispers. He leans down to my ear. "Just like you."

I chuckle at his cheesiness.

"Cheesy." I say, staring at his glazing hazel-blue eyes.

The next moment, Louis picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and starts running all over the place.

"Louis!! Put me down!" I yell kicking and punching him.

I feel a small drop of rain on my nose.

"Louis... It's raining." I say as he puts me down.

"What? No it's not. Are you out of yor mind? Don't ruin this romantic moment!" Louis wines.

Right when he finishes his sentence, rain pours down on us like we're in a shower. Louis grabs my wrist and takes me under a tree to keep us dry.

I look at him, hands on my hips, signaling an 'I told you so'.

"Okay. So you were right." Louis confessed. But we can still make this romantic!" and with that, Louis runs into the rain, gets soaking wet, and starts dancing and singing.

"C'mom babe!" he yells waving his hand at me.

I laugh real hard and follow him. We dance together. I start to run away from him but he wraps his arms around my waist, basically hugging me from behind. All we can hear is laughter coming from our mouths. He turns me around and states into my eyes as I place my hands on his shoulders.

"What?" I ask chuckling.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on." he says.

He slowly leans down and brushes his lips against mine. He looks into my eyes one last time before kissing me. Our lips move in sync as he asks for entrance. Of course I don't deny. I put my hands in his wet hair to deepen the kiss. When we pull apart we rest our foreheads against eachother.

"I love you Louis." I say, breaking the small silence between us.

"And I love you (Y/N:)."

He leans in for another passionate kiss before you go back to your flat.

A/N: Omg. How I'd DIE for a kiss in the rain. So romantic. 3':