Interview (for Alyssa)

Late, I know ): sorry.
------------------

"So who's taken?" The interviewer who seemed to grow interest in Harry asked the boys. I watched as Harry immediately raised his hand causing the interviewers face to form a type of jealousy. I snickered as Harry spotted me and sent me a wink causing heat to rise to my cheek. All the girls surrounding me cooed.

Harry and I have gone public a while back and since then I've been growing popularity. The fans seem to love me although I do get hate sometimes. Tip #1: don't be perfect because no one is. I always repeated that in my head whenever I was in the media. I was normal, I wasn't stick thin or extremely fat. But I had a butt, boobs, and thighs so I wouldn't say I was skinny. I'd say curvy, and Harry sure seemed to like that about me.

All the boys hands went up soon after Harry's. The boys were still giggling after what Harry did.

"I'm happily with Perrie." Zayn announced with a smile. His accent is so thick, I can't help but have to listen clearly to be able to perfectly hear him.

"I'm with Eleanor. And I'm HAPPY." Louis announced next, emphasizing the word 'happy'. He grinned at the camera before looking to Liam who was next to him for an answer.

"Oh. I'm with Sophia. A childhood fried of mine actually." He smiled. It's surprising how he's the most mature but he has the one smile in the band that makes him look like a toddler.

"I'm with Ellie Goulding." Niall raises his hand for a quick second before letting it fall back down behind Harry's neck.

I furrow my eyebrows at his expression. He doesn't seem happy, he seems forced. But I let it slide. Every couple has problems.

"I'm with her." Harry's voice brings me back to reality. Ok. Here it goes.

"Oh well why don't you come join us!" The interviewer smiles a fake smile. I get up as start walking to the couch that is occupied by the boys. Harry signals me to sit on his lap so I do. I can see from the corner of my eyes how jealous the interviewer is and I snicker.

"Alyssa yes?" She asks.

"Yup." I smile at the camera and not her.

"Tell me, how did you two meet?"
She acts like she's interested but she's not.

"Um. Well," I smile with a devious plan in my head. I shuffle on Harry's lap and he gasps. I feel him getting hard beneath me and I know the interviewer notices. The boys giggle and Louis laughs hysterically but I just smile.

"I ran into him at a gas station mistakenly and we talked and so on and so on." I say and shuffle a little more. Harry stiffens like a doll and he gets harder. I can only imagine his face right now.

"Well, um. How's life on tour with the boys? Do you all get along?" She asks trying her best to ignore what's happening to Harry.

"Tour is crazy. These boys are slobs. I'm basically their mom. And we get along, we got along in an instant. They're very nice and fun to be around." I smile.

"Ok, well that's all for today, One Direction ladies and gentlemen!" The interviewer ends the interview and Harry almost immediately makes me get up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me off the stage, and through the backstage halls. He drags me into his dressing room and pushes me inside before closing the door behind him and locking it.

"You are such a tease." He smiles as he charges for me. I laugh before he cups my face in his hands and smashes his lips onto mine. He doesn't ask for entrance and his tongue just glides in between my parted lips. My hands go to his waist and pull him closer to me.

He slides a hand down to the zipper to my dress that is located on my back. Our lips disconnect as he slowly unzips it. He bites his bottom lip and I can already feel myself getting wetter by the minute.

The dress falls to the floor leaving me only in underwear. I don't let him look and instantly pull his shirt over his head and undo his belt, button, and zipper allowing him to manually pull them off along with his shoes. Once he's left in only boxers, he pushes me up against the wall and continues kissing me. His hand eventually slides down the hem of my panties and plays with my clit.

My breathing hitches as it gets harder to breathe. I return the gesture by letting my hand massage his already hard length through his boxers. He pulls my panties off my legs and I pull his boxers off.

"Ready?" He asks, his voice deep and raspy. He aligns himself at my entrance and I nod. He immediately shoves his rather large length into me causing me to wince in pain.

The pain goes away and turns into pure ecstasy. He thrusts into me and with every thrust our moans come out more frequently and louder and I get closer and closer.

"You guys better not be fucking each other in there." We hear Zayn's voice through the door.

"BYE." I yell loud enough for him to hear and I listen as him and Louis laugh before leaving.

I place my hands on either side of Harry's face and kiss him passionately allowing him to continue.

"Harry. I'm c-c-" I stutter.

"Shh. I know. Me too." He unstable.

A few thrusts later we hit our highs in unison and I fall into his arms. He holds me in his arms allowing me to catch my breath before speaking up.

"We should have sex standing up more often." He laughs and I giggly shyly.

"Lets get dressed yeah?" He whispers.

"Yeah."

"We can take a shower when we get back to the hotel."

And with those words my mind blows and I change faster than usual. A shower with Harry is like a shower of love. It's cheeky yes, but it's true.

----------------

Hope you liked it Alyssa (: I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I didn't edit this ):