I Hate This Part

"I hate this part." The words barely slip past my lips that tremble with tears sinking in at the corners.

His bloodshot eyes look into me as they start to soften. I look down, the tears becoming uncontrollable.

"It's all my fault." He says. My breathing hitches, his words catching me by surprise. As instinct my eyes are widened while I take the chance to look at him. He's looking into oblivion as his hand stretches through his hair.

"It's not." It's his turn now to look surprised as I take the strength to confess.

"I just can't take your tears. You've lost your faith in me. You don't believe in us. So I stopped believing too."

"No. That's not true. I love you. I haven't given up on you. I think of you everyday -- in the car, in the streets, in the tube, during work."

"Then explain to me why the last time you told me that you loved me was two months ago and the only time you say it is when we're close to breaking up?"

His eyes are especially widened, taken aback by my words but sooner than later, his eyes slowly return to its normal size as his face becomes emotionless.

"You're right."

My heart cracks once the words process through my mind.

"I don't love you."

And BOOM. My heart explodes.

"I can't love you because love can't explain how I feel. Love is used too often and people misunderstand the true meaning. It's much more. There's no words, no actions, nothing that can explain my feelings."

I scrunch my eyebrows, his words being hard to understand.

"Remember when we first met?"

I nod.

"Remember what I told you?"

"You're not like normal guys." I say, watching him give me a look of relief.

"This is why. When I love, it turns into something more.. it turns into this. Into you. Into us."

This is for not updating in weeks.

Lol. It's short and has NO meaning but I was listening to
I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls and wrote this. The song is sooooo emotional. But. Yeah.

You guys need to keep commenting if you want a personal imagine! if you don't, I'll have nothing to write and then no nasty thoughts about one direction for you girls :p

Stay sexy ♡♡♡

-Rikachann