Summer Love (Liam Payne)

Liam's P.O.V.

I miss her. I miss the summer we spent together. She was my summer love. She always will be. The moments we shared together are unforgettable. Long distance is stupid. Tour is stupid.

Flashback.

"(Y/N:) baby!?" I yelled into the house walking into the kitchen, just coming back from getting food.

"I'm over here Li." I heard (Y/N:) say.

I walked to where I heard her voice coming from and saw her lying on the couch flipping through channels. I walked to the couch, lifted her legs, and sat down while placing her legs onto my thighs.

This summer, we were supposed to spend it together. We had a great time. She came here to London to our summer vacation house while I'm on break from the world tour. But now she has to leave. She has to go across the world tomorrow to get home.

"I'm gonna miss this." she whispered loud enough for me to hear. I could tell she was tearing up by the shakiness in her voice.

"Come here." I said with open arms, signaling her to cuddle with me. She sat up and laid her head on the crook of my neck. We shuffled around until we got comfortable.

"Babe. I know you have to leave tomorrow, but it's not the end. We have so much more to come, many more memories to make together. After the tour, we WILL be reunited. And every chance I get, I will spend time with you. You're my number one priority." I said to her while running my fingers through her hair and caressing her thighs. She looked up at me which caused me to stop doing what I was doing. She smiled before smashing her lips onto mine. I asked for entrance and she let me in. I snaked my hands to her back as I moved to he on top of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we kissed passionately. I stopped and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, Li." She responded.

I laid down next to her as we spent the rest of our last day together eating and watching chick flicks while cuddling.