Chapter 35: First mission.

Conner's Pov

I search through the channels for anything interesting before being called in for a mission. All over the news; Blue being both Bruce Wayne and Batman's new adoptive daughter. It's tiring to see countless of magazines and interviews with her in it. The League but especially Batman thought it would be a good back ground. Now the rest was up to Blue to play the part. I turn off the TV leaning my head back against the couch and closed my eyes.

"Check it out, guys. Blue is on the cover of Gotham Times." Barbara exclaimed showing the cover of the magazine of Blue in the center wearing a tight black dress with Bruce and Dick beside her. I groan, turning off the T.V. and ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh! Listen to this, 'My time in the circus was always the greatest with my family mostly kicking my brother's butt at practice. I couldn't perform until my parents thought my training was complete. It was tough but the happiest times of my life.' Directly from Blue Grayson herself." Barbara read then shrieks. I jolted, snapping my head only to see Blue right behind Barbara who scared her.

I frown, holding my head.

"Wow, Barb didn't think you believe in those magazines." Blue laughs walking away from Barbara, took the remote off the couch and turned on the T.V. flipping through the channels then stops at the news channel raising the volume. Suddenly the lights and electricity started to go off and on.

"Seems to me, Blue has spun a few heads for both worlds. The Kings give their complaints." Dani praised as she phases out of the wall, from the darkness.

"Great more trouble." I thought, turning to Daniela. Blue smiles brightly then gets up and hugs Dani.

"Hey Dani, didn't expect to see you here. Dick told me you don't come by often." Blue stated the obvious. I'm still surprised that the security isn't able to track Dani or her shadows anymore, but there's a rumor in the Justice League that she has Knights of her own like Hellhound hidden in all different parts of the world. Although we never were able to track or keep an eye on Dani. We always trusted her judgement.

"Now that you're here. I have a reason to break in here. Also I've been summon by big sis." Dani tells Blue which meant that something big is happening. I rose from the couch only to be stopped by Nightwing.

"Blue, Superboy you're needed in the cave."

"Guess, I'm being summoned by my big bro too. See ya later, Dani." Blue smiles then hugs Dani. Surprisingly Dani hugs Blue back then walks away disappearing into the shadows.

"That's cool, wish I had that kinda of power to steal shit." Blue joked as I came up beside her, glaring. Blue turns, looks at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Can't take a joke, huh? At least Clark has a sense of humor," She commented as we walked into the cave. "Hey, by any chance do you spend time with the Bat?" Blue questioned, stopping in front of me.

The team stared at us, as everyone assembled around the training ring.

"I don't need to tell you anything except to do your job when we're on a mission." I told her walking over to stand next to Dick. Blue smiles lightly lining up next to everyone else. Now why would she smile at me? I wondered, staring at her.

"What do we got?" Beast boy wondered, curiously with the same goofy smile and rocked his tail sideways.

"Well, Blue by here long out. You're a member of this team and will be joining us on this mission." Dick announced only a few clapped and cheered, but I know I shouldn't expect a welcoming party from them to someone like Blue.

"Does Batman know?" Robin questioned Nightwing. I turn to Tim whose usually the boy scout to the Bat.

"Of course he knows, laddie. Batman made sure that Blue starts today." Hellhound's voice commented, echoing through the cave. I felt a sudden pressure in the air as the doors opened up to Hellhound and Dani, walking over to us. Meanwhile Dani walks around the group, not really caring about what the mission is. Rather than join Hellhound's side; Dani went beside Blue and folded her arms across her chest.