Chapter 2

Ian's POV

"Girls! Time to get ready for school". 10 minutes later, Bre, Makayla and Elizabeth came walking down the stairs.
"Morning Dad" Bre said as she walked into the kitchen. "Morning Dad" Makayla said, sitting down on one of the bar stools. "Morning Dad" Elizabeth said, sitting down next to Makayla. I went around and gave each of them a kiss.
"Where's Dad" Bre asked. "He had to go visit a friend. He'll be back after you get back from school". She nodded and went back to making breakfast.
"Can we go to the park after school" Elizabeth asked".
"After you finish your homework". I walked over to her and messed up her perfect brown hair.

Raven's POV

I walked down the hall of my apartment to my kid's room.
"Aj, Liza. Get up. Time for school". I walked out into the kitchen and packed their backpacks, making sure their homework was done.
Liza was the first one out, her black hoodie covering up her face. She looked like I did when I was her age.
"Morning Mom. Is Dad picking us up after school" Aj asked as he walked into the living room. "Yeah. He's going to pick you up at 4". He nodded and went back to his book.
Liza went out into the dining room, pulled out a notebook and some pencils, and ate her breakfast, some of her purple dyed hair falling out of her hood.

Olivia's POV

I called my girls out into the dining room with Noah walking out to join me.
"Mom! Shaylee stole my hair brush". "Well Violet used some of my makeup".
"Come on girls no fighting at 8 in the morning. Now lets apologize and come eat breakfast. And yes Shaylee. I saw you roll your eyes at me".
"And you thought this was going to be difficult" Noah said as I walked out of the hallway. I rolled my eyes. "Two teenagers later and I'm still going strong".

Wes's POV

Claire walked out of the kitchen with a plate of pancakes and a jar of syrup.
"Maddie! Deanna! Come get breakfast. Wes can you go get Owen". I nodded and went up to our son's room.
I walked around the minefield that was littered with dinosaurs and stuffed animals. I sat down on his bed and stroked his soft brown hair.
"Owen. Time to get up. You have school today". Immediately, his green eyes popped opened when he smelled Claire's pancakes. I laughed and walked over all of the toys again.
"He's up". "Let me guess. Pancake smell". I nodded.

Josh's POV

I walked through the hall towards Charlie and Leah's rooms. I knocked on both of their doors.
"Leah, Charlie. Time to get up. I heard rustling in Charlie's room, but nothing from Leah. I opened the door to my 12 year old's room.
"Leah. You awake sweetheart". I then heard a moan. "Morning". Another moan. "Mom has breakfast ready". I walked out and shut the door. By the time I did, Charlie was already awake and fully clothed.
"Morning Dad". "Morning. Ready for school". He nodded. "Good boy. Alright. You're mom's waiting for you". He dashed down the stairs, his backpack slapping against his back.
5 seconds later, Leah came out, her strawberry blonde hair in its signature Katniss braid(a braid that starts on one side of the head and wraps around, laying onto the shoulder).
"Morning sweetheart". "Morning Daddy". She walked over and gave me a hug. I grabbed her, put her on my back and walked her down the stairs.

Lizzie's POV

"Bella! Time for school" I yelled up the stairs. All of a sudden, a blue blur ran passed me.
"No running in the house young lady" Aaron yelled from the living room, newspaper in hand. The blue figure settled down and Bella appeared, energy bar and energy drink in hand.
"What happened to your hair" I asked. "My friends did it for me. Brown just wasn't working for me". "So you had your friends thought it would be smart to dye it blue". She rolled her eyes.
"Uncle David did it all the time". "For work. And it was a punishment. He didn't think "oh I think brown's not working anymore".
"Still". "Still nothing. Does this mean you bleached your hair too". My rebellious teenager nodded.
"What's next? Ear piercings? A nose ring? A tattoo". "It was going to be an ear piercing". "If it is, go to a professional. Please? I don't like these girls honey".
"Can we talk about this later. I'm already late as it is". "Fine but this rebellious behavior better stop young lady" I yelled as she ran out of the house.

Kara's POV

"Eileen! Breakfast". "Coming Mom". She came walking down the stairs, her face caked with makeup.
"Nope. Go wash it off" I said before she could grab her breakfast. "But Mom. Everyone's wearing it like this".
"I don't care what the celebrities are doing. My daughter is not going out in public like that".
She rolled her eyes as she walked up the stairs. "And don't think I didn't see that". I shook my head. Why did she have to be this way?
"Hey honey. More teen problems" Quentin asked. "It's coming out of the woodwork". "It'll get better. I remember you were the same way with Zach".
"Then he cheated on me with someone else. I learned my lesson then". "Then you met me and things were turned around. She's going to be the same way, I guarantee it". I walked over to him and gave him a kiss. I sure hope that's the case.