Chapter 12

Ciara's POV

I grabbed my backpack and my headphones and walked out into the hallway. I then knocked on the door to my brother's room.
"Wes! We have to get to school". He came out a few seconds later with his headphones around his neck and his phone in his hand.
"Have you talked to Leah in a while? She's been really distant lately". I shook my head. "She doesn't sit with our group at lunch like she used to. She gets her lunch and sits in my old corner". We walked downstairs where there was a note on the table.
"'We had to leave early. Kara needs a ride to work and traffic sucks. See you tonight'. Alright. I say Poptarts and orange juice for breakfast" Wes suggested. "Well, the bus comes in 10 minutes. I say we grab a pack of Poptarts and a bottle of Yohoo(chocolate milk. It's super good!)" I suggested. He agreed and I walked into the kitchen.
I grabbed a s'mores flavor for me and a red velvet for him as well as our milk. We ran out the door and barely made it to the bus stop. He went to go sit with his friends and I sat near Makayla.
"Hey Mak". "What's up Ciara". "Have you talked with Leah recently". "No. She's been really distant lately. I kinda miss her laughter. Do you know what's going on". I shook my head.
Leah then got on the bus and sat near us, immediately putting her earbuds in her ears. Makayla tapped her shoulder.
"Leah, can we talk" I asked when she turned towards us. "What". "We want to know why you've been so distant lately. We text you, we call you we try to Skype you and you haven't sat with us at lunch. Is there something we should know" Makayla explained.
"My parents think I should be like my goody two-shoes brother. And I haven't talked to them either. And until they apologize, I'm not listening to what they have to say".
"Can I ask why you've been so depressed lately though" Mak asked. "Because they didn't bother to get to know who I really am. They think of me as a follower. But I'm not. I'm a rebel who doesn't have anymore f's to give about my brother. And it pisses me off to no end".
"We can help. Just come to us when you have a problem. We'll be glad to help. We don't like seeing you like this". She grabbed her backpack and sat with me.
"Thank you guys. I feel like I can trust you". I opened my arms and embraced her. She gladly hugged me back.

Charlie's POV

I watched my sister plop down on her seat near Ciara and Makayla. I went to the back and plopped down near Wes and Aj.
"Hey dude. Why has your sister been so distant. Ciara and I are starting to notice" Wes asked. "She got into a rough argument with my parents and hasn't talked or come anywhere near the family in a week. She said that she's not like me, that she's a rebel. And I don't want her to be like me. She's her own person. But ahe doesn't want to talk to me".
"She'll come through. She's your sister. She can't stay mad for long" Aj said. "Yeah. Once, she held a grudge against me for three months. She's not talking to me for awhile".
"What ever happens, we're here for you" Wes said. I just hope nothing bad happens.

A/N: Hey Cuties! I'm sort of back. Sorry for the crap chapter. I'm kinda out of ideas. So if you guys have anything you would like to see, list it down in the comments. I would also like to take the time to announce my new story. It's called Adopted by Youtube. And I think you guys can figure out the plot. And it does have three real people(me and two of my best friends Jojo and Nate). So go check that out. See you guys soon.