Chapter 4

Bruno's POV

I felt Natalie rub her hand on my neck. I had goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach. What the hell is going on? One of us should be pulling away now. I didn't know if I should do that or her. Oh my god! I don't know! I felt like I never want to leave her lips anymore. I got a little carried away. No... I got really carried away.

I felt Natalie pushed me away slightly, gasping for air. "Oh my gosh. What was that?" she asked wiping the side of her lips.

"I don't know," I answered gasping a little. I was lost. We both were. We looked like we've just seen a ghost as we looked at each other. "Are you okay?"

She just nodded still looking lost. Then she suddenly hugged me and dug her face on my chest.

"Are you guys okay?" Bridgette appeared. I think Natalie might have sensed her coming that's why she suddenly acted this way.

"Yeah, we're fine," Natalie answered faking a smile at Bridgette while hugging me close and resting her head on my chest.

At the end of the night, we all went out of the restaurant and walked to the parking lot. Natalie and Bridgette were talking. I guess about girly stuffs or fashion. Lucas and I were just quiet on the other side.

"So what do you think of camping?" I heard Bridgette say to Natalie.

"Camping?" Natalie asked and Bridgette nodded. "Ah, babe?" Natalie called and turned to me with her fake smile again.

"Camping," I echoed thinking of my schedule. "When?"

"This weekend?" Bridgette replied. "If you want or if you're not busy. I mean I know you're a busy person, Bruno. But I'm still inviting you and Natalie. I've already planned this with Phil and the rest of the guys."

I looked at Natalie to see if it's okay for her. "Natalie. Babe," I called to my fake girlfriend who still had her fake smile stuck on her face. "Are you busy this weekend? Do you want to go camping?" I asked.

She nodded with an even wider smile. "Yeah. That'll be great."

Persey's (Natalie) POV

"Okay. That was really exhausting," I said with my fingers on my forehead. "My cheekbones hurt from smiling," I cried touching my cheekbones. I was in Bruno's car now. He was driving me to my condo which wasn't really where I stay in.

"You're really coming with me to camping?" he asked with his eyes focused on the road.

"I really don't know. This all acting thing makes me really exhausted," I replied.

"Really? But you liked it when we kissed," Bruno teased grinning widely.

"I did not!" I demanded.

"Yes. You. Did." He continued teasing gesturing to me. "You didn't want to stop," he laughed.

"God! Shut up, Bruno Mars! I hate you!" I exclaimed laughing a little.

"Face it, Ms. King! You can't resist The Hawaiian Lion AKA Juan Money AKA Ice Pick Jones AKA El Capitan Fuegz AKA THE SEX FUCKING DRAGON!"

"Oh my gosh! Shut up!" I shrieked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bruno's POV