Chapter 23

Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to _hooligan4ever. Happy Birthday girl! May all your wishes come true. Ilysm :)

How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding posted on the side. I suggest you listen to it while reading this chapter. PS. I love Ellie Goulding lol

Persey's (Natalie) POV

Hot tears were pouring rapidly down my cheeks and my hands trembled violently. I wrapped my arms around me and plodded my way to the black car where James was waiting for me on the other side of the road. I swallowed hard as I opened the car door to the back seat and got in. I shut it and hastily wiped my tears away, pretending like nothing happened.

"Did you do it?" I heard James' voice asked. He was sitting on the other side. I felt his eyes dug on me.

I bit my lips to stand the tears. "Yeah," I replied in a low and cracking voice without looking at him.

"You will never see him again. The next week you'll be flying to England. You're gonna stay there for good." His words were hard and firm making the heaviness in my heart grow heavier. "You know what I'm capable of. If I ever see you with him again, I'm gonna kill one from his family."

I felt my hairs rose after hearing him say. I inhaled deeply as I turned my head to where my window was and took a last look at Bruno Mars' house. The thought of never seeing him again just made the lump in my throat hurt more.

"Let's go, Andrew," James ordered to his favorite assistant who was on the stirring wheel. The car progressed and I watched the house as it slowly disappeared out of my sight.

Bruno's POV

I stopped the car as we reached the front yard of Ali's house where she left her father waiting for her for days now. The sun was still shining brightly in the late afternoon sky. Both of us looked worn out and gloomy as we got out of the car and made our way to the front door. I was holding Ali's bag pack when she knocked on the door. A few seconds later, it swung open and a man in his forty's with a few strands of gray on his hair and in an office suit appeared. "Natalie?"  He exclaimed, his wrinkles on the sides of his eyes showing as he grinned.

"Dad!" Ali cried and hugged her father. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too, sweetheart," Mr. Hearth replied. He let her go and chided, "But I'm still grounding you for a week. Don't you ever go out camping without my permission again, young lady."

"Ugh! Fine." Ali rolled her eyes in exasperation like she always does. I felt sorry for her. It wasn't her fault that she was kidnapped. Now she was grounded.

"Bruno!" Mr. Hearth greeted. "Thanks for bringing Ali home," he beamed.

"You don't have to thank me, Mr. Hearth," I said.

"Come on in and have a drink for a while," he offered and turned to go further into the house.