Chapter 27

Hey my lovelies!

This is the last real chapter! I am giving you a bonus chapter later. For now, thank you all so much. Your feedbacks has been my fuel and has driven me to write!

I am so glad to have come to know so many admirable people through Wattpad! Thank you all for your time, love and support. It means the world to me and I can't thank you enough. I am short of words to show my appreciation, so just thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hope you have enjoyed the story and that you had a pleasant journey.

So do tell me how you find the last chapter and I hope to see you around even though the story is ending <3

P.S. Bonus chapter (read epilogue) on its way, when do you want me to update that one? ;) I think it will be up soonest by the end of the week :$

Love
Shona <3

---------

When two hearts are meant for each other, no distant is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

- Uknown

------

Ignoring the awkward silence caused by me I walk over to the car and sit down embarrassed. How on earth did I even end up saying such thing? Great Sana, why not name every man on earth Shawn? Shaking my head I sigh and try to not think about my stupidity.

After entering the mesmerizing building we walk into the elevator. Finally reaching the top floor we turn left, reaching a glass door. This is it then, I am going to meet the stranger my parents has described as a decent human being. Wow, Sana? That's enough for you to meet a stranger and maybe even agreeing to spend the rest of your life with? What was so wrong with Shawn again? Shut up! I close my eyes frustrated by my own mind.

"We'll meet you here when you're done." I open my eyes hearing my mothers voice. "Just call or text us." My mother squeezes my hand reassuringly and I do my best to give her a soft smile.

I am actually getting nervous now, what if it gets awkward and turns out to be a complete disaster? Taking a deep breath I open the door with the encouragement of my smiling family and friends. Walking through the door my eyes roam around the beautiful view in front of me while I am cold sweating.

There's a long red carpet with a mesmerizing water fountain at the very end. Along the sides of the carpet are plants of red roses. Silver colored candles are giving a warm touch and the view from the roof is breathtaking as the city is shining in contrast to the dark. No sound can be heard from here and a small breeze tries to get hold of my loosely wrapped veil around my head but I quickly hold onto it. The sky is twinkling with beautiful stars and the half moon is witness to the event.

My eyes halt on the back of a man beside the fountain, how could I have missed to notice him stand there? That must be Mukhtar Haidar, well I must admit he has a great taste if the meeting location is set by him. My eyes roams down on his figure in the royal black suit and he turns around. I slowly let my eyes wander upwards and notice his dark blue shirt beneath the suit in the process.

My eyes rest on his face and I stare into his twinkling blue eyes. Within a second my heart starts to accelerate in my chest, this can't be real? My mind finally registers him and I can't feel my heart in my chest anymore, it is as if it has stopped beating. I just stare at him with wide eyes and take slow heavy breaths. Those eyes? That smile? How I have missed them.