**Read this important**

Ok before I begin the story I thought I would add this so it makes the story more clear and easier to follow it's important that you read this otherwise it will be very confusing :)

Vampires are blood sucking creatures in the human dominated world. They come in all shapes and sizes ; some more dangerous than others. Most wonder the earth looking for a mate.

A mate is someone who is bound to the other. They are used to breed and make each other stronger as vampires and they share a special bond. They come in three different categories Dom, Fertile and Infertile.

A Dom is the leader of the vampire pairing they are naturally stronger compared to some other vampires. Their job is protect and look after their partner. Although it's not always that way depending on the Dom some can be abusive to their sub physically or sexually but not all of them are like that.

Fertile vampire is a female that can breed no matter what their sexuality is. Being able to breed a child makes the pairing and the pack they are in stronger and more powerful.

Infertile vampires are usually male vampires and sometimes female they are the sub in a male/male relationship. But being bound together makes the pairing and pack incredibly strong especially if they a infertile to an alpha.

Vampires will age but once they get to a certain age they will look exactly the same for the rest of their lives. The only way to kill a vampire is a stake through the heart or burning them with fire. Vampire packs live together and usually stick together in school. Schoo is split into three Dom, Fertile/Infertile and Human.

Author note:
That's my explanation I hope it makes sense and in the story too but here are the pairings in Chris' pack. This will be a multiple band fic but it's mainly MIW

Chris x Ricky (MIW)
Ryan x Allie (MIW and Ryan's actual girlfriend)
Ghost x Kylie (MIW and Ghost's actual girlfriend)
Josh x Ryan Ashley (MIW and Balz's actual girlfriend)
Jack x Alex (All Time Low)
Josh x Max (You Me At Six)
Lexus x Hayley (OC characters I thought since there are quite a lot of gay and heterosexual couples in the story might as well add a lesbian couple)