Chapter 12- Wakasa

*Calista's POV*

I woke up from laying in Aoi's fution and when I stood up from the fution- "ah...!" I fell back down due to feeling dizzy. I felt really hot and I was breathing heavily. Aoi runs over to be with a worried expression. "are feeling alright? You don't look good."

"I'm fine... I'm just... A little bit... Dizzy is all... I'm alright..." I managed to squeeze out some words and I tried to get up agin but ended up collapsing back down. "No your not. I'm taking you to Wakasa."

Aoi said and lifted me up in his arms. He pressed his forehead to mine and said "I knew you would get sick from walking in the rain! We have to get you there fast!" He ran out the door with me in his arms and made his way to the hospital. Aoi set me down on a chair and said "wait here, I'll be right back."

When he left all it could see was three of everything dancing around and made me fall off my chair. I tried to sit back up but it was no use. I lost all my strength. The door flew open and I saw three Aoi's and three Wakasa's. I felt my eyes dart all around trying to focus.

Wakasa looked at me worried and then picked me up. Aoi waved goodbye and left while Wakasa took me into a check up room. "What happened? You seemed fine the other day I saw you."
"The rain from... Yesterday... I lost my... Umbrella in it... And walked to... Aoi's house..."

"You should really be careful. You can get nasty sicknesses from the simplest things like walking in the rain. And that was some storm yesterday, so you should rest here for today."
"But... I'm fine..." I said and he looked at me grimly. "No, your not. Stay in bed today. I'll bring you what you need and I'm sure the guys will come check on you."

I looked away from his sadly and said "I'm sorry..." He shook his head "nothing you can do about it, now. I just wonder how it got this bad in one day... Usually it starts with sniffles but you look like your having troubles, focusing on one thing but your nose isn't running. You feel quite hot too. Perhaps it's a fever and not a cold... Have you been working really hard lately that leads to fatigue?"

I nodded. "I see... When your feeling better, try and take a notch down with your work. No one will have a problem with it, I'm sure." I smiled "alright, thanks."

Three days passed by and I was still sick in the hospital. I slept there for the last 2 nights. In the morning-

"Wakasa... I'm feeling a bit better today..." I said with a faint smile and a sleepy voice. He smiled back and said "let's check your temperature." He put a thermometer in my mouth and after he smiled and said "looks like you are getting better. Is your vision still scrambled?" I shook my head.

"Not even the slightest?"
"Nope. My vision is fine."
"Alright, then you are good to go."
"Thank you, for looking after me the past days... I'll be sure not to work as hard!" I said and got off the bed. "Atta girl, just be sure to tell Sion, Hotaka, or Kin your condition."

"Yeah! Thank you again!"
"Not a problem, Calista. Oh, you said you lost your umbrella?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah that's right. Why?"
"I found a red umbrella across town the other day. It was caught in a tree. I thought it might have been yours. It's still in good condition. It's in the closet there." He explained and pointed at a closet on the side of the room.

I slid it open and grabbed my umbrella. "Thank you, Wakasa! Maybe I can make it up to you somehow?"
"I'm sure I'll be fine, thanks anyways."
"Alright... Bye then!"

*Wakasa's POV*

Two days passed by since Calista went back to Iseya. I worked and then today-

"Huh? What's this?" I asked myself as I looked at a box sitting on the front desk. I opened it and there was a lunch packed neatly inside. I noticed a letter beside the box and read it.

"Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about the other day so I decided to make it up to you, by making you a lunch. It may not be very good but... I tried my hardest to make it. I hope you enjoy it! ~Calista" I read it out loud and then looked at the boxed lunch again. I took a bite and it made my lips curl into a smiled.

"Wow... 'It may not very good' she says. It's amazing!" I said to myself and felt eyes on me. I ignored it and continued to eat my lunch happily.