Chapter 29- Ending: Home- Part 1/2

*Calista's POV*

I screamed in pain and dropped to the floor. Willem chuckled and put away his gun. I backed up frightened and hit the wall.

The door smashed open and all the guys ran in. They were all angered. "Guys..." I whispered and they noticed my bloody leg. Anger turned into rage and the all dashed towards Willem.

Willem pulled out his gun and grabbed my arm at the same time. He pulled me onto my feet as I struggled to get away from his grip.

He put the gun to my head and the guys stopped immediately.

In a flash, we were no longer in the warehouse.

Why did this have to happen!? I just want things to go back to how they use to be!

I began to cry as Willem hid me somewhere else. A clever location I might say.

It's been weeks since I've seen the light. Willem kept me hidden for so long and I refused to eat meals. I began to starve but he forced me to eat them. I cried myself to sleep every night.

This isn't what I wanted.

Not at all what I wanted.

Willem walked into the room and I was sitting in the corner emotionless like I usually was.

He ran his fingers through my hair and placed some food in front of me. I stared at it and he left again.

I've tried to escape so many times but he locks the door behind him.

I got up and looked around. There was a chest sitting in a corner. I opened it and there was a small dagger.

I knew what I wanted to do.

I would much rather die than live how I am now.

I thrusted the dagger to my chest and I heard the door burst open as I fell to the ground.

~To Be Continued~