cherry blossoms

It was a hot summer and you had just woken up it was only 8:30 pm you thought it was early and went back to sleep. You end up waking 15 min later but didn't want to get up from your bed but you didn't wanted to stay in it either. You woke up got a cup of coffee, took a shower, then got dress you thought it be nice if you go to the park and walk. But you know that you have to come back early because your friend invited you to a party.

As you got to the park to realize cherry blossoms here and there. The wind blowing on them made it look like a rain of flowers. You found a shady part under a cherry blossoms. You saw couples here and there and it had you thinking deep thought. Just staring at them daydreaming. The couples had you feeling lonely but you somehow giggle sometimes like a dork at them. You end up sleeping under the peaceful wind and silence letting the flowers from the tree fall around you. You woke up to see that the sun was already going down the sunset just made the scene even more beautiful. You heard someone sitting next to you, you looked up to your right and there was a stunning guy just sitting there. Your cheeks went to a dark red while he smile at you with a warm smile and all you could do was just stare at him. His hair was a dark brown with highlights his smile was wide at you. You just looked at him for a few seconds admiring him until he spoke up.
"Hey"

"Uh...hey"

"I saw you from where I was sitting and thought I should wake you up since it was getting dark but you woke up before I could even get close"

"Oh well thanks anyways...I guess.."

"You know I was just about to go and sit back down when I was you wake up but I couldn't contain myself but to come" the boy said, and with that you felt red more then you were already.

"Btw my name is Taehyung but you can call me, V"

"Oh...ugh...V, My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you"

It was silence for a few seconds till he spoke up.

"Hey um... I know it's getting a Little late but do you want to go for a walk with me..? That's if you are not in a hurry."

You were kind of surprised to his question, you felt like there we butterflies in your stomach.

"Umm.. yeah sure why not I'm in no hurry at all" knowing that your friend had invited you to party but how can you say no to someone like him.

You guys just walk and got to know each other. Finally, it was time for you to go but knowing it was dark he wanted to take you home just in case.
You guys had just reach your house and you were about to open the door when he grab your wrist slightly.

"Umm.. (Y/N)...when am I able to see you again?...I know we just met but I want to see you again if you don't mind" you felt yourself blush at what he said. You somehow felt weak like you were bout to fall to the ground in any moment good thing you were holding to the door knot.

Ugh..I don't know..? But if you can we can met tomarrow..?

"Yeah sure but how about after 2:30 I'm gonna be kind of busy" you knew he was because you knew he was an idol, he had told you he was. But you honestly wasn't ready to be with an idol. You knew what that ment, fans getting mad, him being busy, but what worry you the most was but being able to spend so much time with him. Also the fact that his fans would get mad at you for being with him. You were just not ready but it's not like something is happening between yall anyways... at least not yet.

"Hello...(Y/N)... what's wrong you ok is something wrong" you immediately snap out of your thoughts.

"Oh...sorry I was just thinking... but would 3:00 be ok"

"Yeah sure.. the same place as today?"

"Ok,I'll be there"

"Well I'll see you there, bye" he said as he walk aways walking backwords almost tripping which you slightly giggle. You wave back at him and went inside. That night in bed all you could think of was him and tomarrow. You couldn't sleep at night just thinking about him this was the start of your love story with taehyung or should you say "V".