Jimin

This well be the last thing I will upload here. I wil open a BTS senarios/imagines. This is just a sneek peak of what I'm doing. 

~Edited~
I made my new book please go and check it out. My other one are fanfics of all bts members
Enjoy~

○●○●○●

You were pacing back and forward in your apartment deciding on how to tell your boyfriend that you were going overseas to study for a year. Then it hit you. Why don't you just make a suprise vist to his practice room. Yes. It can work then you can slowly start to tell him. You grabe your phone and car keys and headed out the door, while walking down the stairs you texted one of his members, Jin.
"Hey"
"Hey Y/N"
"I'm gonna make a vist to the practice room just don't tell him. Please."
"Alright them I'll notify the front office"
"Ok thanks!"
You heard the elevator ding and walk out into your car. On the way you stop by to buy some coffee for him and the members (because he loves coffee and it will make things easier). You reach the big building title "big hit". The lady in front let you in and jin was supposed to be waiting for you in front but yhu didn't see him so you just let yourself guide you, I mean it's not the first time you were there. You had come many times because your boyfriend want you to see him dance. He was very good at dancing you find him more attractive when he dance. You had finally got to bts practice room, the door was slightly open and you can hear two voice behind it you recanize on one of them, your boyfriend; Jimin. You were just about to open the door when you heard the second voice speak up; Jin. You don't know why but you had a bad feeling about something. It's like whatever Jin was about to say you don't want to hear but you stay there anyways.
"What do you mean?... How? Why? Did something happen?
"Hyung..."
"Hyung. What?"
"I don't know...I just..-"
* I'll end it here. I told yall it was a sneek peck. ^_^