Wildest dreams

I was listening to wildest dreams and and got this idea. I hope you enjoy. Btw stroll down to listen to the music. ^_^

Everyone was against it your family, his family, everyone. Your dad doesn't want you to date someone who is an idol just because of your religion, but you went against his rules. His father thinks that you are a bad influence for him, either that or he just doesn't like your race. One day Taehyung said he wanted to run away, at first you didn't know weather  he was just kidding or he really ment it.
"I mean it let's run away, just you and me" he said while hugging you under the covers of the bed as the light of the moon shine on both of you. You were both facing each other and you could see the water in his eyes trying to fight back the tears. In his mind all that was going through was the thought of not being with you, the day where maybe he won't be able to see you again. Ever.

"Taehyung..." you honestly didn't think that was a great idea because you knew that one way or another your parents and his well find out where both of you are. Your first instinct was to say you can't but then the memories came. Your started to remember everything how many good memories there was for both of you. Then there was the memories of your parents and his against your relationship and you cant imagine your life without him. You didn't wanted to leave him and you knew that you well rejected it all your life.

"Let's run away somewhere where nobody know about, just you and me tae...just like you said. Even if it's in our wildest dreams"

"Then let's leave tomarrow morning, the sooner the better. Even if it IS in our wildest dreams" you mumble into his chest giving him a tighter hug. You didn't wanted this night to go away you wanted to stay like this with him.You don't want to worry about tomarrow.

The next morning you saw taehyung still asleep beside you, he looked like like a angle, the sun shining on him making him look more charming. His hair looks like a lighter tone of brown, glowing, then it's usual hair tone. He open one eye after the other, seeing you staring at him made him smile at you with his signature rectangular smile.

"Are you ready?" Oh that's right you're planing to run away but you expected more like a
" Good morning ".

"Yeah..anytime"

"Well let's pack quickly" you nod and got up to pack all your belongings. After packing your suitcase, you went to see how taehyung was doing and you saw him going through the photo album. You sat down beside him, looking at the picture he kept looking at. The picture was when you both went to the beach together for thr first time on your 1 year anniversary. You looked at the picture and wanted to cry, feeling bad for causing him trouble. You feel that it's your fault that you both are in this situation, you think it's your fault for falling in love him. You feel useless at this point. Why is he welling to run away with me, when all he has to do is leave me, why?

"Why are you crying" you haven't notice that you were crying, at this point you don't know what you are thinking about. Your mind is blank and you can't even think to speak up.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong"

"N-nothing" he wipe one of your tears with his thumb and he put his hand on your cheek. His hand was warm, and it made you feel comfortable.

"Everything well be alright, trust me"

"Yes Taehyung... I trust you"

"Then let's leave now" you nod.

○●○●○●○●

After like what seems like an hour in the car you guys reach the airport. You got all your stuff and headed inside. Taehyung went and purchased your tickets to who knows where but, you knew that he well enjoy himself...

Taehyung came back with your tickets, but you didn't bother looking at the destination. You were just thinking how taehyung life well get better after today. Without having to worry for someone who isn't worth it anymore, who isn't worth leaving with, or even running away with.

It was almost time to leave you heard the lady talk, calling for your destination. You follow him slowly not knowing exactly what to do or say to run away from... taehyung.

"Tae..."

"Yeah?"

" I need to use the restroom you go ahead of me ok"

"But-"

"Don't worry I'll be there"

"Promise"

"Promise" you said giving him a sad smile. You saw him go in and you just stood there watching him dissappear behind the doors. You waited till, his destination was called one last time. You saw the plan starting to move and you looked to see taehyung through the small plane window he was calling for you, but you couldn't hear him. He was crying for you, but you couldn't really see him, then the plan started to move up to the air. You saw it disappear into the sky with Taehyung along with it. The one thing left was the letter you wrote to him which you put in his jean pants.

I love you Tae.. remember me in your wildest dreams. (Sobbing).

Tae POV

I saw her go to restroom and I started to walk away to our plane. The lady checked my ticket and I bored the plane waiting for (Y/N). I don't know what I would do of she wasn't with me. She is my everything, she was there in the hardest times for me she support me and tought me to never give up. She was the only one that was there for me when nobody was and she was welling to leave with me.

It was the last call and she still hasn't come to the plane and I started to worry. What If her dad found out we were running away today? What if she got lost? What if...she left.? No. She promise me. She wouldn't brake a promise right...? The plane started to move and she wasn't on then I looked through the window and she was standing there crying. I started to calll for her.

"Y/N!!! Don't leave me!!! Y/N!!!! NO WAIT! Y/N! SHE ISNT ON YET!" It was no use she couldn't hear me and then the plane started to move off the ground. I saw the airport building disappear through the small window. I took out my phone but I felt something drop...it was a letter.

"Dear My cute dork boyfriend,
To this point I still don't know how me and you ended up together but I'm thankful to god for letting me be with Someone like you. Every memory was and still is precious to me. I have never felt love like I did when I was with you. You gave me things I didn't even ask for, you gave me love and comfort and I'm glad I was able to spend good memories with you. I love you and I would do anything for you but I can't do this, I can't let you run away with someone who isn't wroth it, so I hope you have a better life. Because nothing lasts forever. Just please remember me even if just in your wildest dreams.

Bye taehyung.

She was worth it, but she's right nothing doses last forever... yet I can still see her in a nice dress with her red lips and rosy cheeks something that I love about her...something I won't forget even in my wildest dreams. I love you.