Jelouse

You tae were on a date, you guys first went to the movie and then to the mall. You and tae bought couple shirts and shoes ( aww how cute ^_^ I wish I could buy some with him). You bumb into one of your bestfriend from school.
"Hey (Y/N) its be so long " he said while giving you a big hug, and you looked to see face, but it looked blank.

"Yeah I know, I missed you"

"Yeah I know did (laughs)"he looks at taehyung "is he your boyfriend"

"Yeah taehyung this is junghwa
Junghwa this is taehyung"

"It's nice to meet you taehyung"

"Yeah me to" the shook hand but then junghwa looked at you agian.

"I like your couple clothes"

"than-"

"Yeah me and her look cute right" you looked at tae he looked...a...bit piss nah I don't think his jelouse right I mean he doesn't get jelouse you shook your thoughts away and you heard junghwa talk again.

"Yeah she always looked cute" Junghwa said; Tae glared at him.

"Hey do you want to get some ice cream for old times"

"Ugh ye-"

"Sorry but we have plans I don't think we can maybe next time" Tae pulled you by your waist to get you closer to him. What the he?! What's wrong with him?

"Tae-"

"Let's go" Tae didn't wait until you respond back, already pulling you along with him walking by junghwa.
You looked back and mumble a sorry to your bestfriend.

It didn't take long until you guys were out of the mall. You were a bit piss at taehyung for his action towards your bestfriend. Once you were out of the mall you pulled yourself away from Taehyung.

"What was that for!"

"I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't be sorry to me but to Junghwa!"

"...sorry..."

" Junghwa had been my best friend for years he was the only one that was there for me when I need someone"

"What are you trying to say! That I'm not there for you!"

"That's not what I ment, back when I only had him, when I didn't know you yet"

"Still am I not there for you! When I'm always trying my best to there for you!"

"I ment when we weren't even together! Why are you making a big deal!"

"Me?! Your the one who started to yell at me just because you were worry about him when you should be worry about how I feel"

"What are you taking about taehyung"

"Did he not hug you! And how he looked at you!"

"We're friends! Taehyung!"

"Well it didn't seem to him like you guys were only friends-"

"UGH Taehyung! You know what I'm not dealing with this right now I'm just gonna leave" you were about to walk away when taehyung hug you from behind. "Don't leave me" he bear his head on your neck and mumble "Please don't leave me" it was silence for a moment until you spoke up.
"Dork who said I was leaving you (you turn around and face him taehyung still holding on to you) all said was that I was leaving but I never said I was leaving YOU" you gave him a nice,comfortable,tight hug.

"I know you were just jelouse"

"No I wasn't!"

"Whatever"

"I really wasn't!"

"Shhhh,your runing The moment" he laughed but stayed quite. After awhile you guys broke the hug and continue on your date this time with anybody getting jelouse.