If only you knew 2

Last scene
Taehyung pulled you in for a tight hug "I just wish you knew how I love you and I don't like to see get hurt" "beside he was drunk" you said in his arms
"Wait what?! Don't tell me you're forgiving him after what he did to you! Are you crazy! How can you still be with him!"
"Taehyung! He was drunk but that doesn't mean I'm still gonna be with him I can't take a risk thinking he might do it again but you know me well enough that I forgive and forget but it's not gonna be easy!"
"(....)" he pulled you back and walk around inpatient like he was ready to hit anything that comes in his way
"Taehyung...? Can I ask you why you care so much about me ik we're just friends but why do you care so much??"
"B-because your my BEST friend and I care about my friends especially my BEST friend"
"Oh.."
It got silent for a second
In taehyung mind:
"Should I tell her my true feeling for her... i-i don't know I mean she was just in a relationship with someone baster but I like her and I think it might be time yes.. I gonna tell her..."

"Um.. (Y/N)..?"
"Yeah..."
"Do you really want to know the why I'm like this to you?" He came in closer to you
"Y-Yes"
"It because i-i like you" you were shock by his words you didn't know what to say.
"I've like you for a long time I jist didn't know how to tell you because I was scared of losing you.."
"Taehyung I-I.."before you could finish he pulled you in for a kiss and with out knowing you kissed him back. He pulled you back and both ya were breathless.
" I guess this mean you feel the same way right...?"
"I-I don't know I mean I just got out of a relationship"
" I can wait I'll wait for as long as I can" he once again pulled you in for a hug and you guys stay lime that gir a long while.