Goodbye part 2

"Taehyung promise me one thing that no matter how far away we are from each other or if we someday stop seeing each other you well always love me and you well wait for me"
"Yay! We well never stopping see each other so don't say that!" You try to fight the tears. "But still just promise me" "of course I promise you I well always be here waiting for you with all my love" with that he kiss your forehead and you both fall asleep.

~~ 6 days later ~~

It's been almost a week today was your last day with tae you leave that night but you haven't told taehyung yet. You were on the way to taehyung at the park while listening to your boyfriend band album and you came to "love is not over". You wanted to dig yourself in a hole and cry because that's how sad and guilty you were. You got there and saw taehyung with a picnic basket in his hand.
"You're here I thought you wouldn't come"
"Why wouldn't I"
"Because you're 10 min late I was getting worried that you might leave me" you were confuse at what he had just said.
In your head: did he find out I was leaving? Who told him? How do he know? No I can't just ask him that because what if doesn't know and ment something else.
"W-What do you mean by that"
"I meant that I thought that you would leave me hanging and forget we had plans"
"O-oh right"
"Come on let's eat Jin help me make it" he open it and there were sandwiches.Why does he need help with sandwiches? You guys enjoyed the food and after you went for a bike ride. It was time for you to go but you don't want to not yet you want thus day to last longer. But it was time to tell him you don't know how you were gonna do it but you had to.
"Tae?"
"Yeah?"
"Drop me off here please"
"Why? I'm not taking you home"
"Just do it" he did as you ask he pulled up on the side and you got out the car and he followed.
"Tae do you remember the promise you did to me a few days ago?"
"Yes of course why?" Without reason you started to cry and he was suprise he try to hug you you back away from him.
"(Y/N)..? What's wrong"
" Tae I-IM leaving" he didn't say a word you looked up to him to see that he was shock like if you were joking with him.
"W-What come one stop playing with that isn't cool"
"No tae I'm serious I'm leaving (sobbing)"
"You can't leave... di-did I do something wrong??
"No"
"Then...?"
"It's my dad he doesn't want me with you"
"(...) when?"
"T-tonight" at that moment the bus came and you had to leave.
"Tae I have to go...."he grab you and hug you so tight you could bearly breath. "I'll wait for you (sobbing) I'll wait for as long as I can I will always be here" you hug him tight "I'll miss you so much" you mumble in his chest you pulled away and started to walk when he grab your wrist and kiss you passionately before letting you go "I'll miss you more" you walk to the bus with tear in your eyes and wave to taehyung through the window.

~~~~

On the plan all you can think of is taehyung. You were still crying your eyes were getting swollen and red you felt dizzy like you were gonna pass out but it resist it. You were gonna miss taehyung so much but you'll be back and he'll be waiting at least you hope so.

~~1 year later~~

It's been a year and your going back to korea you have been waiting for this moment. You had stand up against your dad to fight for your happiness and for taehyung so today you go back. You and taehyung had still talk secretly so you guys were still on contact. You were so nervous when you got out of the plan put all of that dissappear when you saw taehyung you ran up to his arms at full speed that you guys almost felled. He spine you around and then put you down do that he can kiss you leaving you breathless.
" I miss you (Y/N)"
" I miss you to tae " he kiss you agian and he pulled away you had your arms around his neck and you guys were wobbling like if you guys were dancing just without music.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yeah"
"Don't ever leave me again"
"I won't I promise"
"I love you"
"I love you to tae"