Baby girl

You and tae had came back to your share apartment with your new born baby girl- Taeyeon. "We're home sweetie how do you like you new home." The baby just slightly move in your arms, tae came in with all your stuff for the baby. "She is so cute jusy like you" Tae said as he pinch your nose slightly and you yawn, you were a bit tried go course, you didn't sleep much at the hospital. "Here let me take her and you can rest for awhile"

"Are you sure, what If she wakes up"

"Don't worry I'll take care of her just go a rest ok"

"Fine, just wake me up if you need something ok"

"Alright" with that you go to bed, and not long after you pass out, you fell in deep sleep. Tae on the other hand had you baby girl in his arms his eyes fill the awe, admiring his beautiful baby girl. He can't stand but to think that this baby girl is actually his baby, he just doesn't believe it.
" I well never let you or mommy go I promise I will keep you both safe" rubbing softly on the baby head almost bearly touching her and not after the baby smile.

○●30 min later○●

You had came out of the room after a little nap and to your suprise you saw the whole bangtan boys in the living room their eyes filled with joy and happiness.
"I promise I wouldn't cry, jimin stay strong" eyes already tearing up.

"Agree" Jhope as well having tears rolling down his cheeks

"We're uncles now" jungkook said happily like a little cute puppy.

"Wow she so cute, you'll be a great father taehyung" jin said sounding like a mom.

"And you guys well be great uncles as well" the guys jump in suprise when they saw you walking in and jimin clean his tears up quickly along with jhope.

"This baby girl is gonna need some swag, I'll teach her" suga said proudly.

"Nice job taehyun" rapmonster patted taehyung on the back.

E

veryone wishes you and taehyung the best and bts were very glad to be uncles. The baby started to cry you wanted to take her but taehyung refuse to.
"I want to try" you nodded as a respond.

"Then I'll go cook ok" he nod and you left to the kitchen leaving tae and the boys with Taeyeon. Tae rock her back and forth to calm her but she kept crying, he change her dipper thinking that was the problem but she kept on crying.

"Guys help don't juts stand there"

"Right...but what do we do" jimin said innocently.

"I don't know think if something"

"How about make her laugh"- Jhope

"Ok" Tae try to make funny faces and sounds but made the crying worse." It's not working "

"Just tell (Y/N)" -Jungkook

"No I said I can do this"

"But there are limited things (Y/N) can only do taehyung"-RM

"Ik but-" before he can continue he was cut off by you

"Tae is everything alright"

"She won't stop crying" she handed Taeyeon to you " I think she doesn't like me"

"Of course she does, have you feded her" he hit his forehead "that right why didn't I think of that" you pulled a blanket over you to cover and feded her. The boys left after she had stop crying wish you the best after they left Taeyeon fell asleep again. You could see the bit of disappointment in tae's eyes.
"Tae"

"Umm"

"You'll be a great father, so.dont worry she love you" he smile back at you with his signature rectangular smile. He look at you and then at his baby girl.

"I love both of you"

"I love you to"

" I will always protect my girls and give them everthing. I love my girls"