Why me?

"Hey...um taehyung do you love me"

"Yes or course my little princesse" you giggle at his words

~~15 min. Later~~

You and taehyung were laying in bed and taehyung was holding you tight, but you couldn't sleep something kept going in and out of your mind. You recently have been thinking why taehyung pick you when there is like millions of girls out there. What was it that taehyung looked in you, you sometimes think you weren't good enough for him. There are like millions of girls who were prettier,smarter,talented but why you. "What is it" you got a bit suprise that he was still awake "Oh..um nothing, why" "because it's 2 in the morning besides being your boyfriend for months ik when there's something wrong, so what is it? Hm.."
I

t got silence for a second "tae?"
"Hm?"

" 15 min ago I ask you if you love me and you said yes do you really mean it?" Being a bit nervous for his answer his hand around got tighter but yet slightly around your waist.

"Yeah I do mean it with all my heart you have no idea how much I love you I love you from the moon and back and much more" he mumble in your ear with his husky voice.

"But why me...?"

"What do you mean why you" he stood up and turn the lamp on with his hand still around your waist. "I mean there are a million girls out there who are Smarter,talented,and much prettier than me I sometimes think you can do better and.." you couldn't finish your sentence because taehyung interpreted you " Don't say that! you are pretty and yes I can do better but I don't decide to because all those girls don't have what you have which Is a girl that makes me realize things I can't even realize myself, I love you for who you are and I don't want you to change that one bit ok" all you can do is stare feeling the tears coming at what he said. You were just so take in with his words and he notics that so he slightly kiss you lips and then turn off the lamp. "Tae"

"Yeah"

"I love you so much"

"I love you to jagiya" and with that you went to sleep with something less to worried about. You were just glad to have someone like him in your life.