A few days ago

Emma's POV

And then it brought me back to just a few days ago. The day when the fresh ones were made. The day I was raped.

"Emma?" Ian said waving a hand in front of my face. "What happened?"

I took a deep breath and started to say the events that happened only a few days ago.

"I got home from work around 8 and when I walked in, Josh was sitting on the couch with a belt in one hand and a knife in the other." I pause to see their reactions and sniffle. Anthony looks like me might kill Josh and Ian looks like he's about to cry. So I keep going. "I try to walk out but he grabs my wrist and drags me into the bedroom. He ties my hands to the bed frame and warns me that if I move he would kill me. So I don't move. I just cry." I stop again and look at them. The same expressions except now Ian is crying. " he gets his knife, flips me over, and starts carving into my back. I don't really remember what happened other then he told me I was late and that this was for my own good." I start to cry at the last few words as my voice cracks into about a million pieces. Anthony pulls my closer and Ian begins to rub my leg. "He was mad at me because we had never done it and he...he..." I burst out sobbing "He raped me!" I say in between sobs.

They pull me into a group hug which is strangely not weird at all as I'm only in my bra and underwear. It actually feels nice because I was freezing cold from the rain.

They pull away and continue with my cuts until Anthony reaches my bra strap. Apparently they're was (of course!) a HUGE cut along where the hooks of my bra were.

"Um...Emma...there is a cut under your bra...it looks infected...I'm gonna have to unhook it. Ok?"

I turn back and his face is blood red. "Ok." We've never done this before...

I'm sorry this may be weird but it has a point...