Just like old times...

Anthony's POV

"Uh...Anthony? Ian? How can I take a shower if I can barely walk?" Emma asks. Omg. OMG! How could we forget!? She can't even walk without falling and we expect her to take a shower on her own!? I look over at Ian, whose face was blood red. And I knew what we had to do.

"Uh...well...I guess one of us will have to...um...join you..." I said as calmly as I could while freaking out. I mean what else could we do!? She could fall and die and stuff!!

She looks at us. And I think that me and Ian realize again at the same time that she's not wearing a bra...

"Okay." She says calmly. Ok. She's fine with it. That's good.

"Um Anthony...can I talk to you for a sec?" Ian says to me. What does he want?

I pick Emma up off my lap and set her on the couch. She hisses in pain and I kiss her forehead. I don't think she noticed.

As soon as we get upstairs to his room, I yell at him "Make it quick because we just left her half naked on the couch in pain!"

"Who is going to shower with her?" Ian says with nervousness. I never thought of that...

"Well I don't know...probably me I guess because I can carry her better." I say matter-of-factly. "Yeah. That would be best. You are good at carrying her...ok it's settled. You shower with her." Ok. I shower with her.

We walk back downstairs and I pick her up and set her on my lap again. I start to work on her back again.

Then I think doesn't she need to be ok with it to? I mean yeah. So I ask her. "Are you ok with me showering with you?"

She stares off into space for a few minutes. "Uh...yeah that'd be fine with me. I mean if it's fine with you..."

"Fine by me." OH THANK GOD SHE SAID YES! That would have been terribly awkward if she said no. And we just keep cleaning her cuts.

It goes silent for a while because of me and Ian cleaning her cuts. But then I accidentally rip ANOTHER scab off her back. Oh shit. Ian must've done the same. Double shit.

"OWOWOWOW!!" She screams. We hurt her really bad this time. She is crying a lot and now bleeding quite a bit. I feel like this is back in the old days when she was little and me and Ian would watch her. She would fall and we would try and get her to stop.

We try and kiss the pain goodbye but that only helps a little bit. "Owowowowow..." She whimpers.

But then I remember something from back then. She would stop crying if she was rocked.

I guess Ian remembered it too because he snatched her off my lap and started to rock her.

And just like old times, she stopped crying. He kisses her forehead and hands her back to me. Then kiss her forehead and we continue cleaning off the newly-bloody cuts.

Just like old times...