She ran

Anthony's POV

I feel so bad for Emma. She gets sick like 3 times a day. She won't even keep water down. She won't eat or drink anything because she thinks she'll throw up from it. And I know she will.

I go into her/my room and ask her why. She thinks it's just the stomach bug. I make her a doctors appointment for tomorrow.

About a half an hour later, Mari comes over and Emma drags her upstairs like a 13 year old would do. I hear them chatting, but then I hear Emma cry and scream "NO!"

Emma runs down the stairs and out the door. After that, Mari comes running down the stairs. "EMMA!" She screams out the door but Emma is too far away to hear.

"Why did Emma just run out the door?" Ian asks with suspicion. Mari shuffles in her step, trying to think what to tell us.

"She was just mad because she keeps getting sick. That's all." She sits down next to us on the couch and we play super smash brothers.

She gets a text from Wes saying that he is with her and she says she has to go.

Mari hugs us and says good luck with Emma. Then Mari is gone.

About an hour later, there is a knock on the door. I jump up and run to it to see a very sad Emma. I pick her up an hug her. "Thank god your home...I was so worried" I say into her ear. I kiss her head multiple times.

Ian thanks Wes for bringing her home and he leaves.

Emma finally breaks free from my grasp and goes and gets into her pjs. She comes back down and we play super smash brothers until 2 in the morning. She rests her head on my lap an falls asleep.

I pick Emma up and take her to bed. I change and crawl in with her. "I love you Emma. Good night." I whisper into her ear and she cuddles into me.

I just hope there is nothing wrong with her tomorrow at the doctors. I would feel so bad if anything would happen to her...