Cleaning up

Anthony's POV

As she tells her story all I can think is that I'll kill that asshole...

But anyway we get along and we keep cleaning her cuts until I come to her bra. Aw shit...

"Um...Emma...there is a cut under your bra...it looks infected...I'm gonna have to unhook it. Ok?" I say uncertainly. I know we've stripped each other before but only down to our underwear. This is a whole different territory...

"Ok." She says looking back at me. Okay...

I unhook her bra and start to clean off the cut. It was only weird for a second and then it wasn't. Of course the cut is the biggest one on her back so it takes a long time.

I look up at her for a second and see that she is focused on Ian cleaning up her legs. "Okay then..." I think as I keep going.

Along the way she is hissing like a snake at all the pain we are causing her. I feel so bad. I just want to stop but I can't. I want to make her feel better. I hate hurting her.

I see a tear roll down her cheek and many more come as I clean off the deeper end of the cut. I clean it off as fast as I can but in the process, peel a scab and make it bleed again.

"OWOWOWOW!!" She screams. She jerks forward and almost falls off the couch. I set down the cotton ball and stop for a second.

"Shhhh. It's ok Emma. It's ok. Shhhh." I whisper into her ear and pull her back for a hug. I kiss her head and she leans into my hug.

She breaths in and sits back up wanting me to finish. I do pretty quickly after that but there's a problem. She is still bleeding and if I hook her bra again, it will hurt like hell.