SLEEPOVER!!

Emma's POV

The party was great. I played around with some of my best friends playing spin the bottle and truth or dare.

Until night came and everyone was tired.

Then Anthony had an amazing idea. "Hey guys? Sleepover at my place?"

Everyone perked up and drove over to the smosh house.

When everyone was there, we got into our pjs and built forts. Each little group had their own little fort.

The smosh fort: smosh people
The British youtuber fort: Marcus, Naomi, Alfie, and Zoe
The Troyler fort: Tyler, Troye, Tanya, and Jim
The Phan fort: Dan, Phil and me

And then, we just threw stuff at each other. Which was pretty hilarious to look at if you were me.

Then things died down and most everyone fell asleep.

Accept for Dan and I: the tumblr addicts

He crawled over to where I was on my phone. "Hi." He said very awkwardly. Only like Dan does.

I wave back to him and we notice Jim, Alfie, and Marcus start to snore.

I stand up and wave for him to come with me.

I lead him up to Anthony's room and we sit on the bed on tumblr.

*third person view

They sat there on tumbr for hours until Emma fell asleep on Dan's shoulder. "AWWW!" He said quietly to himself. She was so cute...

He lied her down on the pillow and got up to find a place to sleep. As he got up, he felt a hand grip his wrist. "Please don't leave me..." Emma said still half asleep.

He thought for a second about how he wanted to, but didn't want to get Phil mad.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Emma dragging him back.

He huffed out a sigh in defeat and took off his top.

Dan then crawled in with her like he's always done with Phil when he has a bad dream.

Phil would have a bad dream, and Dan would always come to the rescue when he heard crying. Then Dan would crawl in with his friend and cuddle him until he calmed down. Which would always result in staying with Phil all night.

Phil.

Emma was so much like Phil. Her eyes were a greeny-blue just like Phil's. Her voice was a bit off but her kind heart was no different from Phil's.

She was so sweet to have something like this happen to her. Why would anyone do this...