Phone Calls

Sige. Ako na hindi marunong mahiya. Mag-uupload na naman ako ng hindi na-edit. Waaaaaaaaaah. Kill meh now~

Originally posted sa AFF. Kaso nakalimutan na ng panahon at hindi ko na nadugtungan pa. Tinatamad pa kasi ako e. Hehehe. Share lang dito.

Para kay PIP ng Lucky 13. Ayeee. Mahal ko yun.

Phone Calls

Chapter 1: The Evil Maknae

“Hyung! Don’t do this please..” Kyuhyun pleaded to Leeteuk. He hauled Teuk’s arm hastily, like a young child convincing his mother to buy him this new version of Starcraft they saw on the store they had passed by awhile ago.

“No..” he continued to walk, ignoring Kyu who was trying hard to persuade him. He entered his room and Kyu followed him inside.

“Please Hyung.. I can’t live without those..” he said looking to his gadgets with puppy eyes. “Please..”

Teuk looked at him; no sympathy can be seen from his eyes. “No Kyuhyun.  I can’t leave you with these..” Teuk told him as he placed Kyu’s gadgets on his drawer.

“But my laptop is my life..” Kyu beg earnestly. “Please..”

Teuk refused, “No Playing of Video Games. Understand?” and locked his drawer. “I am going.. Lock the door when I leave. Siwon is not in the house and Heechul is on SBS.” He dragged Kyu out of his room and shut the door behind him. He grabbed his jacket on the table and Kyu followed him again.

“Hyung.. I have nothing to do here. Don’t you feel pity for me? I’m alone, give them back to me please..”

But Teuk didn’t pay attention to him. They continued to walk. Teuk stopped by the table where he wrote something on a paper. “I’ll be back after two days.. Chan Neul’s waiting on the car. Don’t worry, Heechul’s going home later.” He handed the piece of paper to Kyu.  A cellphone number was written there.

“Call that number whenever you get hungry..”

But Kyu didn’t look into it further. He crumpled the paper as he put it into his pocket.

“Later? He’ll go home later tonight? No.” He said resentfully, “Hey.. How about Siwon Hyung? Is he going to stay with us tonight?”

“I don’t think so. He went to Incheon to meet some friends..”

“What?! You mean I’ll stay here all alone?” he looked so doomed.  “And I’ll have to wait for Heechul Hyung to go home  tonight?”

“Yes..” They stopped walking when they reached the door.

“You mean I really have to stay late and wait for him to go home?”

“Of course,”

“Aishhh.. Hyung, what if he doesn’t go home? What if he’ll go somewhere? I don’t want to be left alone here Hyung..” he keeps on pulling Teuk’s jacket.

“Lock the door when I leave.. “ he told him coldly and went on walking.

Kyu followed him up until the doorway. “Hyung..”

Teuk ignored him again as he entered the car. He gave Chan Neul a kiss on the cheek, “Sorry for the wait honey..”

“Hyung! Hyung!” Kyu said as he kept on banging the glass window of the car.

Teuk opened the window, ”Go inside the house and lock the door. Don’t entertain any strangers, don’t try getting away and never attempt to get inside my room. Call the number I gave you if ever you get hungry. If anything happens, contact Heechul and never disturb me. Okay?”