8 Minutes (English)

8 Minutes (FanFic)

**This is the story of Kwon Ji Yong also known as G-Dragon of BigBang interrupting a wedding that (he thought) was supposed to be his.

If you know what I mean, then that's good. If you don't know and you can't understand the hell I am saying here.. Then that's better! This will take time but I suggest that you read this story. This will clarify the things that I'm saying. Blah. Blah. Blah.

-- > Kwon Ji Yong was sad. He was mad. Not MAD as a crazy dude but mad like.. He was angry. He was driving his car as fast as he could. He wanted to get away. He wanted to be alone. And it’s all because of a girl.

She was his first girlfriend, his first love, and the same girl who broke his heart for the first time.

Her name is Choi Yoon Hye.  He met her when he was young. Way back before he became a member of Korean boy group BigBang. He loved her since that rainy day they bumped to each other while trying to catch the bus on the station.

The memory came back to him sweetly. She looked so innocent. She was so angry with him but he could not see anger in her eyes. All he could see in those lovely pair of eyes was himself, getting lost slowly.

Since that day, he loved her. He loved her more than anyone else.

They became friends. They hang out together, spent each holiday with each other.

However, things changed when he entered the entertainment industry. He became very busy, their hang outs lessened. Things went back when Yoon Hye worked on their company.

He courted her. And after the wooing he did, the cute proposal he made in the basketball court of Eun Hae University he received her sweet Yes~

Things were running smoothly for the two. He was able to manage his life as G-Dragon to the people and the ordinary and sweet Ji Yong to his girlfriend. Since Yoon Hye worked on YG, things were better. But since GD is an artist, their romantic relationship remained as a secret.

One day, just right after their rehearsal for the comeback stage of BigBang.. Ji Yong received a call from Yoon Hye. Though tired and weary, he showed up to meet her. And all his efforts were wasted when he heard Yoon Hye telling him that she wanted to break up with him. That was the first time that Ji Yong cried in front of a woman. He tried holding his tears but they fell as soon as Yoon Hye told him not to see her again. That she was in a fixed marriage, that there would be no way for them to find their own happy ending by growing old together.

The next day, when he arrived at the conference room of YG. He saw Yoon Hye being congratulated by people, on her side stood Taeyang- his group mate and friend.

As soon as he opened the glass door, Top handed him a card.

 "The bastard is getting married!" Top informed the new comer.

Ji Yong opened the card and saw the names of Taeyang and his Yoon Hye printed on the paper inviting him to attend their wedding. 

And today is their wedding.

The wedding of his friend and the girl he loved the most.

He was supposed to be there, celebrating the most significant moment of the life of his good friend.

But he couldn't stand seeing his Yoon Hye wearing the white wedding dress while standing beside his friend. 'That is supposed to be my place,' he thought as he went on driving. Moreover, he couldn't stand hearing the girl he once thought of marrying, saying 'I Do' to some other guy.

He was heading to nowhere. He was fucked up.

And then suddenly, he remembered the conversation he had with Yoon Hye last night.

-FLASHBACK-

"Tomorrow is the big day.." she muttered as she sat on the bench of the terminal they first met.

"Yeah.." Ji Yong nodded, looking away to the face of the girl he owned once.

She was looking down, "Will you come?" her voice was trembling.

He remained silent.

Yoon Hye spoke, "If you would come and ask me to run away with you.. I will. I will go with you. If not then I guess this is good bye.."

He didn't speak. He stood there as firm as he could be.

"It's getting late.." she stood up. She was struggling with her tears. The whole fixed marriage thing made her sick. She wanted to come to Ji Yong and hug her. But she was afraid.. Afraid that she would hurt him even more. She waited for Ji Yong to stop her from going and when he did not, "Good Night." she murmured and went away.

-END-

The memory came back to him. And it was then that he realized he was letting perfection go.

He remembered Yoon Hye saying this line last night, "If you would come and ask me to run away with you.. I will. I will go with you."

He stopped driving, "Damn. Why did I not realize that last night?! Retarded. Ji Yong. You're a dumb-ass."

He grabbed the invitation and opened it to see the venue. He started the car's engine again, span the wheel and headed to the venue of the wedding.

"I need to get there on time," he told himself as his speed accelerated. "Please don't say yes."

He reached the church by 4:30 PM. He came just on time.

The church was filled by people; Yoon Hye was in the altar. He was sweating. He could hear his heart beating in his chest. He was nervous.

As soon as he stepped inside the church, he heard the priest. "Speak now or forever hold your peace.."

He walked to the aisle and with so much tension, he raised his hand. "Yoon Hye! I love you. I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Allow me to be the one. Left Taeyang and marry me instead!" he screamed.

Everyone was silent.

"Who's Yoon Hye?!" the bride in the altar turned to see him.

Ji Yong was shocked. It was not his Yoon Hye.

Good thing, a usher went to him and informed him that, "You were in the wrong wedding mister..”

"F*CK!"

Ji Yong immediately ran, leaving the people in great shock behind.

He went back to his car and checked the invitation Top handed him.

"Wrong address! Damn." he started his car again. On the side mirror of his car, he saw the bride of the wedding he just ruined came out of the church. He wanted to apologize. But he has to reach the church before Yoon Hye tells Taeyang I DO.

He drove his car faster, he needs to get there on time.

He parked his car in front of the church. As he stepped out his vehicle, the church bells rang.

"Oh Good Lord. Please don't let it be.." he whispered.

But when he stepped his foot on the concrete stairs of the church, out came the newlyweds.

Yoon Hye holding Taeyang's arm.

Ji Yong froze.

Pink confetti rained. Ji Yong glanced at his watch, "Damn. 8 minutes.."

He was 8 minutes late.

He raised his head to look at the lovely wife of her friend. As Ji Yong looked away, a tear fell from Yoon Hye's eye.

A/N:

Kwento na ginawa para sa mahal kong si Ji Yong. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Parang nag-eenjoy na ako sa pagsusulat ng fanfic. Dito ko na ata nahanap ang tunay na kasiyahan. Wae. 

Hello rin sa boyfriend kong si Ed.. Ed Westwick <3