Chapter 12: Shantelle's and Taylor's Lunch date.

A/N:  To all my  faithful readers and fans and even writers who might of read this story sequel  i am really,really sorry to take so long to upload chapter 12 and i'm sure a lot of you wanted to see what happened on Shantelle's and Taylor's lunch date? please don't blame me it was stupid Writer's Block! so without further ado here is chapter 12. Please vote,likes and comments too thank you.~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon monday was here and i was just  picking out  my outfit out of my  closet  i was searching for a outfit that would fit the occasion but while i was searching in my walk in closet  my eyes landed on my black and white polka dot skirt and  a white crossover maternity top   and  my  two inch sling back heels too.

After  i took out  my  outfit  out of my closet i took up a towel off of the towel rack  and went to my bathroom  i took a shower  soon i was  out of the shower i wash my  face and  brush my teeth   soon after  i went back to my bedroom and i got dressed in the outfit i picked from my walk in closet  a couple minutes ago.

Soon after  i blow dried my hair  and curled it  but i only applied my lipgloss to my lips i was'nt feeling like applying any make  up today anyway   and the occasion it was just casual because it was just my lunch date with Taylor anyway, i took a last look in my full bodied mirror at my  appearance  and i was looking great if i do say so myself   i  took up my  black  clutch  purse,keys and phones too and slowly walk down the stairs  i went into the living room and sat  down on my couch  and took up the remote and turn on the tele and  sponge Bob square pants was on  so i decided to watch it while i was just there waiting for Taylor to come get  me.

But while i was  watching  sponge Bob square pants  i  heard  a horn honk outside, i got up off of my couch  and went to see if it was him  and of course it was him, a black stretch limo was outside the gate  so i took up my purse with all my possesions in it i lock the door behind me  i walk  slowly to the limo i open the limo door and got in  and off it went, soon we arrived at a  lunch cafe  when we were both out of the limo  Taylor and i  decided to dine alfresco (AKA) dining outside on the balcony.

Soon a waitress came to our table.

" Hi i am  Olivia and welcome to Maurice italian lunch bistro, i will be your  waitress today  what would you like?".

The waitress introduce herself,welcome us and ask us

"Hi  Olivia thanks for the warm welcome,"  i will have  a cappucino  and a double cheese burger please."

Taylor ordered.

" And  i will have a strawberry milkshake and a double cheeseburger also like my  friend  here."

I ordered.  

Olivia wrote down our orders in her small notepad and left our table.

But while she was away  me and Taylor  discussed  our plan we only put in action saturday   at Usher's birthday party, but while we  were waiting for  the waitress i could feel someone's eyes  i felt like we were being watched.

" Taylor  i feel like we are being watched,"  i  told Taylor.

" Shantelle i feel the same way too , ok  let's give our little audience something to watch then,"  let's give our little audience a scene of  fake kissing and both hugging, well if that is ok  this kiss or hug won't mean nothing it will be for whoever is watching ok Shantelle."

Taylor told me so i agreed   to  do it.

We  did a fake kissing and hugging scene that looked so realistic    but while our little kissing scene i just imagine Taylor as Justin so it did'nt feel uncomfortable to me just as we pull apart  i saw Olivia coming back to our table  she put down my milkshake and burger on the table infront of me and she did the same for Taylor too.

" Taylor  Lautner  could i please have your Autograph?" i'm a really huge fan of  you." Olivia told him

"Of  course i can ,"  what shall i sign?" he ask

"Please sign this diary,"  she told Taylor  while taking out a pink cover lock and key diary out of her one strap bag.

He signed it and soon we were finish eating lunch and got back in the limo  it backed out of the parking lot and was off again.............

LIKES!"

COMMENTS!"

VOTES!"

Thanks for reading chapter 12 of my sequel thanks in advance.............