Chapter 9: Two weeks since Shan and Justin's interview on Ellen show

Two weeks since Shantelle and Justin's interview on the Ellen show and Ryan's P.O.V.

RYAN'S P.O.V.

It was now two weeks since Justin and Shantelle's interview on Ellen Show , and Ari and I could see what Justin's lies and denial was doing to Shantelle, these past two weeks Shantelle got some really nasty comments from Justin's fans and with them calling her a cheater,liar and whore because of Justin's lies and denial.

Not because he was my best friend he was being a total jerk about this baby he created with Shantelle he has been denying it , saying it wasn't his, and Shantelle was just getting very frustrated,stressed and so sad and she can't be too stressed the doctor told her it could affect the baby , and she's trying hard not to stress out herself.

END OF RYAN'S P.OV.

***********************************************************************************************************

Normal p.o.v.

It has been two weeks since the interview on the Ellen show , but since then i've been getting some nasty comments from Justin's fans, and with them calling me a cheater, whore and a liar even Pattie could see that it was stressing me out and with him denying the baby that both of us created.

Ryan and Ari tried everything but nothing worked i was too sad and frustrated to act like everything was ok when it wasn't but i had to try and stop stressing out myself because the doctor told me that the stress could affect my baby. For some unknown reason his fans made me feel suicidal but i could not let them get me down like this, of course not.

I was feeling like going to the mall now too, so i took out my phone out of my bag and send Arianna a text ( hey Ari would you like to join me at the mall in half hour ? Shanxx) after i send it to her seconds later i got her reply ( of course i would shan so cya in a bit then Ari xx) i smile while i read it Arianna was a truly great bffl.

i put my phone down and got dressed i was wearing a white maternity belted cowl neck dress and a pair of ballet flats i curled my hair and took up my possessions and was ready to go when my phone started ringing so i just answer it.

Shantelle and ?? Phone Convo.

Shantelle: hello?

??: Hey Bitch!" Justin is mine and i'll make sure that i have him and not some low life whore like you.

Shantelle: Well,well if it's not the biggest slut and boyfriend stealer Jasmine Villegas!!" listen up bitch you are the Bitch here!" not me you should be glad and lucky that anyone would sleep with you cause you are dirty,slut,bitch and worse of all a liar and cheater," the day when Justin sees you for what you really are will be a day to remember!

Jasmine: Who do you think you're calling slut?"

Shantelle: you of course , cause you are you are the one that hold the TITLE: for the best slut sweetie, and i've got better things to do now more than argue with you Bitch!"

I hang up on her .

After i hang up my phone i lock back my door behind me and got in my Nissan leaf car and drove to Ari's i picked her up and i told her everything while both of us was inside the mall my phone rang and i took it out to turn it off but it was a text from Usher (Hey Shantelle are you up for my birthday party this Saturday?" let me know Usherx) after i was finished reading it i showed Ari then i reply to it ( of course Usher i'll be there Saturday oh but what time is it? Shan x) in seconds he text me telling me it was seven.

I was definitely ready to enjoy my life as care free sixteen year old again, even though i was pregnant now and my baby bump was noticeable but it didn't matter anyway.......

LIKES!

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

"Oh and this is the sequel of the wind beneath my wings (JB love story) its Chapter nine which everyone can see that i hope you like it thanks for reading chapter 9.