Chapter 13: Shantelle's Gift and her third date with Taylor.

Chapter  13: Shantelle's Gift and her third date with Taylor.

A/N: Hi  there! To all of my  faithful,readers,followers,voters and  also to the adders and likers of my work  thank you for adding my story to your reading list and library and thanks for the votes and comments too, and to all of you who read this story and to all who will read it  i'm very sorry for my slow upload on this story ok forgive me please, i wanted to recover well from Writers Stupid Block! before i started writing again  even though i'm still a bit down into the writers block dump so if this chapter is a bit on the short side you will know that it had messed me up badly, but enjoy well i hope you Enjoy this chapter thanks for the support too.@Shikiela.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It   was  two weeks later   since  mine and Taylor's lunch  date  , i  went  on a  second date  with  him too last week  it was more of a date  than just  some ordinary  dinner  date  too  it was candle  lit  dinner   at a  restaurant  he had rented for the night just for us  so it was only us who was there  he was pretty romantic  and he was  becoming a great friend to me also , oh and tonight i had another date with him  again  at 6:00.

Today me Arianna went to the mall  and i  bought  two maternity  evening dresses   one is the  Pink Pixie  chiffon blue maternity sequin diamante dress and the other was  the  bright red  silk maternity  ball gown dress that falls perfectly, but i love the both of them but i'm undecisive of which one to wear tonight and also now that i was two months gone in my pregnancy  my baby bump was noticeable  to people now .

It was  5:10  now  so  the time was running up, so  i decided to wear  the bright red silk one shoulder maternity ball gown that falls perfectly  and my white and red cut toe four inch heels would go well with it and my white clutch purse, so i took   my heels off of my shoe stand  and set it on the floor my dress was on the bed and i also took down my purse too, and took a towel off of the towel rack and rush to the bathroom and took a quick shower  in ten minutes time i was finish in the shower i also wash my hair too i  brush my teeth and wash my face and wrap my  slim frame and medium size baby bump and went back to my room , i took out my  red lace panties out of the  drawer  and slip them on and after, i got dress in my  outfit  and  heels  i blow dried my hair and  curl it  i put it into  a elegant twist at the back.

And  then i apply my  make  up  but it wasn't everything i just applied the blush and  eyeshadow, but i apply the silver eyeshadow and a bit of blue that gave me the smokey eye look  and also a bit of mascara and just  a bit of my red lipstick which i  only use on the bottom lip then purse my lips together and then lastly my  brilliant  cherry lipgloss as usual , i saved the best for last which was my lipgloss of course.

Then i  check my self in the full body mirror  and two things was missing  from  which i didn't remember to put them on , those two things was my necklace and my cocktail  earrings  so i went back to my  dresser and took them from inside my heart shaped jewelry box , oh and i also had a gift for Taylor too , it was a pair of  golden cuff links i bought in Tiffany jewelry store today  after i was finish shopping at the mall  they were safely wrap in the small square box  in my clutch purse  i took up my  iphone5 and  and my house keys and put them all inside my purse too excluding the house keys and i exited my bedroom after i double check  myself in the mirror and i was ready to go i took a look at my gold wristwatch and it was almost 6:00 it was 5: 58 to be precise so i went  straight to the kitchen and  got a glass of water which i really needed after i  was finish drinking my water i went  into the living room and was about to sit down when i heard a knock  on the door  i knew it was Taylor so i opened the door  to him.