EPILOGUE OF: TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME.

The  EPILOGUE: TWO YEARS LATER.   Lucy's third birthday.

It  was  Lucy's third birthday today, it  has been two years since Justin and i got married, Lucy was spending the day with her  grand dad Nick  until her birthday party started.

Three days ago, it was mine and Justin's Second  Anniversary, also  which we spent  together in Florida ,Palm beach  in his Condo, that he bought last year.

(Flash backs, three days ago in Florida.)

" Well Shan," let's just have a bit of fun now, we should be enjoying ourselves." Justin whisper in my ears as his hands snake around my back  and slowly  undid my  bra.

He gently push me down on the neatly made queen size bed, as he stepped closer to me, flashing a seductive smile my way his arms slid down to my  waist loosely  and his honey brown hazel eyes  that  was  so captivating and hypnotizing, gazed directly into mine, as his kissable ,plump lips made their way to mine and his fingers rake through my hair.

His touch sent tingles down my spine ,indulge pleasure, his voice unnerve me and catapult  my excitement.

The tingling sensation that shot through me  just hearing his urgent voice, it was as if time stood still for us.

Nothing couldn't change the way i felt about Justin if anything   Over the last five years, i've known and been with Justin , made my feelings and love  stronger  for him and we both knew that our love life was one of the best, because of the love we shared.

He kiss me again , but this time it was very passionate and another thing Lucy was definitely getting  a brother or sister too.

                                      (The  End  of flash backs, three days ago in Florida.)

Lucy's birthday party was at four  thirty  today  , i was on my way to the bakery to pick up her Hannah Montana designed cake , Hannah Montana was her favourite  even though she was only two years old  she was fond of the Character Hannah Montana.

Arianna and Pattie was , blowing up the balloons and putting up the birthday streamers and the banner with Lucy's name and photo on it , back at  our mansion  in California,Corona, it wasn't far from  Dad or Pattie either.

And  Justin was out getting his beautiful little Princess Lucy the gifts  he  thought she deserved today.

But my birthday  present to our daughter  was her first bed and  her new bedroom fitment too.                                                                                     

 But  nothing's gonna change my love for Justin.

" HEAVEN  HOOKED  US  UP."

THE  END.                                  

I  hope you've enjoy  these books and i hope you like the Epilogue Everyone ,so thanks for all the support. @xAaliyahx.

 The Epilogue of this sequel will be Dedicated to one of the many people who supported me with multimedias and covers also votes too it is my pleasure to dedicate it to Anne_Bonny (a.k.a)Miss Esther  it's been dedicated all  in the name of honour,appreciation and consideration. Thanks Esther for all you've done for me.@xAaliyahx.

Thanks to all of my readers,followers and to everyone who voted ,commented and read thanks so much for all your support EVERYONE!".

THANKS GUYS!!" xAaliyahx.