Chapter twenty: Shantelle's and Justin Wedding!" (A Magazine Wedding!!)

Author's Note: Hi  to all of my dearest readers ,followers and also to everyone else too even to my Facebook friends who took the time to read this book  this sequel is almost finished now and i hope all of my supporters who supported me with these books the first one and this i hope you  Enjoy reading  them as much as i Enjoyed  writing them, thanks for the support guys!. @xAaliyahx.

Chapter Twenty.

Finally! it was the big day ,yes mine and Justin's wedding day  i was so happy and excited because now i know that today i  was getting married to the love of  my life, my dream guy  who was just the greatest of all he was my endless love, but right this moment Patty,Arianna,Sasha and myself was at the spa  getting manicure and pedicure.

Soon  after  our manicure and pedicures was all done ,and we was off to the  hair and beauty salon.

The colour  scheme of our Wedding was blue and white ,our wedding was gonna be in the  Celebuzz magazine and another one too.

We were now inside the hair salon ,"OMG!,"  hello, please have a seat darling," i'm Rachel Simpson by the way , aren't you ,Shantelle Mason and Pattie Bieber?."

A red hair  woman ask smiling with her hand extended .

" Yes i'm Shantelle Mason," and that's Pattie Bieber," alright, please to meet you Rachel."

"Oh and these are my two bestfriends Arianna and Sasha ," Arianna is my best friend for life though and Sasha is a good friend too."   I said introducing the girls myself and Pattie. 

Pattie was with another hair dresser now , getting her hair curl elegantly , Rachel was doing a double french twist  in mine with a elegantly curled side fringe  that looked ever so gorgeous after it was done i took a look in the mirror at my hair and it look   fabulous.

Sasha and  Arianna  was having their hair curl elegantly and in  twists at the back , they both were having the same thing done in their hair too, but while we were at the salon i thought why not just get our make up done too it would be easier for us that way too. " Hey  Pattie," why don't  we just get our make up done  by these professionals , and it will be easier for us as well that way?."  I  ask .

Pattie and the girls agreed with me ,so we got our make done at the salon too, but i didn't  let Rachel apply all of them  to my face  and they were applied lightly , it was just a bit of everything  Rachel apply silver eye shadow a bit of blush that made my cheek bones look soft and rosy  and a bit of  red lipstick with glossy lip gloss. 

 When Rachel was finished  i took a look in the mirror and i was amazed by  how  gorgeous i was looking  if i do say so myself, soon after  we  were  on our way home.

I had chosen  a song  to play at our wedding too ,so instead of the traditional here comes the bride it would be a love song  Justin and i choose together, we had discuss this so he knew , he thought it was a great song i love it, it was touching.

Soon we arrived   home  and i took a quick  shower  , it was quick in  comparison  to my others  after i was finish in the  shower i stepped out and wrap my  body  and brush and floss my teeth too i step back into our bedroom  and Ari  walked  in, as i was taking out my wedding dress out of   the  walk in closet and  Ari gave me a helping hand with the dress, she help me  get into  my  dress  and she set the veil properly on my head too.

I  slip on my   Stilettos that i bought at Linda's brides and bridesmaid store, and i took up my  bouquet ,the bouquet was mix with red roses and carnation.

Arianna and i quickly step out through the door which she lock behind her, i quickly got in the black  hummer that was waiting outside for me and Arianna , but Sasha was inside waiting too, after Ari got in the hummer  it sped off to the church, the ceremony was three thirty and it was already  two fifty nine almost three, we arrived soon  and Ari and Sasha held my dress train, while i walk  up to the church door , and  reporters,Journalists and others such as reporters of the magazines that our wedding photos was gonna be in such as celeb buzz and  celeb news too.